Short Answer Questions Key
1. What part of the book is introduced in the first chapter?
2. Who is Mr. Tulliver planning to send away to school?
His son, Tom.
3. What do the Tullivers think of their daughter, Maggie?
She is smart and mischievous.
4. What member of Maggie's family indulges her the most?
Her father, Mr. Tulliver.
5. How do we know that Maggie tends to be rambunctious?
She is always getting her clothes dirty.
6. What is Mr. Tulliver's main regret about his children?
His daughter, not his son, is most like him.
This section contains 8,475 words
(approx. 29 pages at 300 words per page)