|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harper wearing in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. Why does Roy say he is facing disbarment in Act 2, Scene 6?
3. What does Roy say that he hates in Act 3, Scene 5?
4. How long did Louis and Prior live together?
5. What does Mr. Lies tell Harper even have laws in Act 3, Scene 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joe tell Roy in Act 3, Scene 5? What is Roy's response?
2. How does Harper's world relate to Roy's in Act 3?
3. How is Joe's relationship to heritage like that of Louis' in Act 2, Scene 8?
4. How does Harper feel about where she is in Act 3, Scene 3?
5. What is the political background that Kushner represents in Act 2, Scene 6? How does this represent the relationships in the play?
6. What is Roy's fate in the end of Act 3, Scene 5?
7. How does Hannah get directions in Act 3, Scene 4?
8. How is Hannah similar to the Angel in Act 2, Scene 10?
9. Where does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
10. How do Joe's ethics and politics conflict in Millennium Approaches?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the character of Prior Walter. What is the significance of Prior's ancestry in Millennium Approaches? How is this represented in the play?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the theme of fantasy versus reality. How does this theme apply to the protagonists of Millennium Approaches? How does it apply to Roy?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the meaning of the titles of each of the Acts in Millennium Approaches. What does each title symbolize in the play?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)