|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roy call Joe in Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) A hero.
(b) A sissy.
(c) A son.
(d) A saint.
2. What is Hannah's sister-in-law's name?
3. Who does the homeless woman ask if Hannah has read?
(b) The Bible.
4. Roy tell Joe that Martin "belongs to" who in Act 2, Scene 6?
5. What does Roy say he's proudest of in his life?
(a) Having Ethel Rosenberg executed.
(b) Passing the Bar Exam.
(c) Getting Ronald Reagan in the White House.
(d) Becoming a father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who or what does Harper decide she wants as a companion in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. What does Louis smell at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
3. How long did Hannah wait for Joe in Act 3, Scene 4?
4. Where did Joe forget to meet Hannah in Act 3, Scene 4?
5. What does Louis wipe off of Joe's face in Act 2, Scene 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Roy say his greatest pride is in Act 3, Scene 5? What is Joe's response?
2. How does Joe's sense of ethics come to the forefront in Act 2, Scene 6?
3. What is Roy's fate in the end of Act 3, Scene 5?
4. What is the third omen of the coming of the Angel in Act 3?
5. What story does Joe tell Louis in Act 2, Scene 7? How does Louis respond?
6. How is Prior's relationship to heritage different than the other characters in Millennium Approaches?
7. Where is Harper in Act 3, Scene 3?
8. How is Joe's relationship to heritage like that of Louis' in Act 2, Scene 8?
9. How does Harper's world relate to Roy's in Act 3?
10. Where does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)