|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Martin's last name in the play?
2. What does Prior pretend to be in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A drag queen.
(c) A judge.
(d) A nurse.
3. What does Roy say that he hates in Act 3, Scene 5?
4. Who does Louis say will go on and on about freedom in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Jeane Kirkpatrick.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Harry Cromwell.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
5. Who arrives in Prior's room at the very end of the play?
(a) Prior III.
(d) The Angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Belize tells Louis that picking on him is like throwing darts at a glob of what?
2. How many Prior Walters came before Prior, according to his mother?
3. Who is sitting by Prior's bed when he awakens in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. Who sends his regards, according to Roy's visitor in Act 3, Scene 5?
5. Where does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Act 3, Scene 2 split between? What is taking place at the beginning of this scene?
2. How is Prior's relationship to heritage different than the other characters in Millennium Approaches?
3. How is Joe's relationship to heritage like that of Louis' in Act 2, Scene 8?
4. How does Joe respond to Roy's unwarranted advances in Act 3, Scene 5? Who arrives after Joe leaves?
5. Where is Joe and Louis' relationship at the end of the play? Who arrives at the end of the play?
6. How does Hannah get directions in Act 3, Scene 4?
7. What is the third omen of the coming of the Angel in Act 3?
8. How does Harper's world relate to Roy's in Act 3?
9. What does Roy say his greatest pride is in Act 3, Scene 5? What is Joe's response?
10. Who is the second visitor who appears to Prior in Act 3, Scene 1? What does he tell Prior?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)