|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martin say it is the "end of" in Act 2, Scene 6?
(b) The Democratic party.
(c) The Age of Aquarius.
(d) The Republican party.
2. Why does Roy say he is facing disbarment in Act 2, Scene 6?
(b) He's dying.
(c) He's gay.
(d) He committed a crime.
3. What is the title of Act 3?
(a) Angels Approaching.
(b) In Vitro.
(c) Not-Yet-Conscious, Forward Dawning.
(d) Bad News.
4. Where is Harper in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Salt Lake City.
(b) Central Park.
(d) The Bronx.
5. What does Hannah exclaim is a sin in the end of Act 2, Scene 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears to Prior to dance with him in Act 3, Scene 6?
2. What is Martin's last name in the play?
3. Where did Joe forget to meet Hannah in Act 3, Scene 4?
4. Where does Hannah think she is in Act 3, Scene 4?
5. What does Mr. Lies tell Harper she's not in Act 3, Scene 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hannah get directions in Act 3, Scene 4?
2. How does Louis try to intellectualize his behavior in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. How does Joe respond to Roy's unwarranted advances in Act 3, Scene 5? Who arrives after Joe leaves?
4. What do the knives represent symbolically to Harper in Act 2, Scene 9?
5. Why does Joe call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8? What is her initial response?
6. What is Act 3, Scene 2 split between? What is taking place at the beginning of this scene?
7. What does Joe tell Roy in Act 3, Scene 5? What is Roy's response?
8. Who is Martin and what does he say in Act 2, Scene 6?
9. What is the political background that Kushner represents in Act 2, Scene 6? How does this represent the relationships in the play?
10. What is the third omen of the coming of the Angel in Act 3?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)