|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends his regards, according to Roy's visitor in Act 3, Scene 5?
2. What does Prior pretend to be in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) A drag queen.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A judge.
(d) A lawyer.
3. What does Hannah get directions for from the homeless woman in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) The Mormon Visitor's Center.
(c) Central Park.
(d) Times Square.
4. How many Prior Walters came before Prior, according to his mother?
5. In Act 2, Scene 6, Martin say the Republican party will get the Senate back when?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Hannah tell Sister Ella to get as a price in Act 2, Scene 10?
2. Who does Martin say that Ed Meese reminds him of in Act 2, Scene 6?
3. What is the title of Act 3?
4. What does Joe say that "yesterday was" in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. Who does Roy pair with Josef Stalin when talking about comrades in Act 2, Scene 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the political background that Kushner represents in Act 2, Scene 6? How does this represent the relationships in the play?
2. Where is Harper in Act 3, Scene 3?
3. What is the scene split between in Act 2, Scene 9? What takes place?
4. How is Joe's relationship to heritage like that of Louis' in Act 2, Scene 8?
5. Who is Martin and what does he say in Act 2, Scene 6?
6. What do the knives represent symbolically to Harper in Act 2, Scene 9?
7. What is Joe's emotional and physical state in Act 3, Scene 5?
8. How does Hannah get directions in Act 3, Scene 4?
9. How does Harper feel about where she is in Act 3, Scene 3?
10. Where is Prior in Act 3, Scene 1? Who is his first visitor?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)