|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roy Cohn say he wish he were in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) An octopus.
(b) A woman.
(c) A cat.
2. What is Roy's doctor's name?
3. Harper tells Prior that she knows what about him in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) His cat is lost.
(b) His dog is lost.
(c) He's lonely.
(d) He's sick.
4. What does Prior say is in his urine in Act 1, Scene 8?
5. What does Prior show Louis on his arm in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A scar.
(b) A bruise.
(c) A tattoo.
(d) A lesion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Act 2?
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
3. What does Roy's doctor tell him he has?
4. What does Prior say he can't do in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Louis says what is the Jewish custom when burying someone in Act 1, Scene 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Henry tell Roy in Act 1, Scene 9? What is Roy's response?
2. How does religion apply to the characters of Joe and Prior in Millennium Approaches?
3. What is Roy's response when Joe asks him not to use the Lord's name in vain in Act 1, Scene 2? What does he offer Joe in this scene?
4. What takes place between Louis and the stranger in the park? Why does the stranger leave?
5. Compare the characters of Roy and Joe in Millennium Approaches with regard to politics.
6. What is symbolic about Louis' intimate interaction with the stranger in the park in Act 2, Scene 4?
7. What does Prior's story of his ancestor's sinking ship symbolize in Millennium Approaches?
8. Describe the character of Joe in Millennium Approaches. What are Joe's religious beliefs?
9. What does Roy say to Joe about love and responsibility in Act 2, Scene 4?
10. Describe the relationship that Louis has with Judaism as shown in Act 1. How does the rabbi know Louis' grandmother?
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)