|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe ask Hannah in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) If his mother loved him.
(b) If he could get divorced.
(c) If his dad loved him.
(d) If his dad was gay.
2. Martin says in Act 2, Scene 6 that the Republican party has the White House locked until what year?
3. What is Prior 1 holding in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 6?
(a) A Bible.
(b) Holy incense.
(c) A palm-leaf bundle.
(d) An olive branch.
4. What does Roy call Joe in Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) A hero.
(b) A son.
(c) A saint.
(d) A sissy.
5. Who does Louis say will go on and on about freedom in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) George Bush.
(b) Harry Cromwell.
(c) Jeane Kirkpatrick.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
6. What is Hannah's sister-in-law's name?
7. What is Joe eating in Act 2, Scene 7?
(b) Hot dogs.
(d) A hamburger.
8. What does Mr. Lies tell Harper even have laws in Act 3, Scene 3?
9. What do Prior's ancestors call him in Act 3, Scene 1?
10. Who is the letter from that Roy shows to Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) The New York State Bar Association.
(b) The District Attorney.
(c) The President.
(d) The Justice of the Defense.
11. Louis says in Act 3, Scene 2, "____ is the object, not being tolerated."
12. How much money did Roy borrow from his client?
(a) Half a million dollars.
(b) One hundred thousand dollars.
(c) One million dollars.
(d) Two million dollars.
13. Who does Harper call for in Act 2, Scene 9?
(c) Mr. Lies.
14. What does Joe say it's like when he sees someone he wants in Act 2, Scene 9
(a) A nail.
(b) A coffin.
(c) A bullet.
(d) A sledgehammer.
15. What does Prior's ancestor say he doesn't count in the lineage in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) The adopted sons.
(b) The bastards.
(c) The in-laws.
(d) The women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Prior's ancestors do at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Where is Hannah in Act 2, Scene 8?
3. What does Louis say he feels like walking into a bar in London?
4. Where did Joe forget to meet Hannah in Act 3, Scene 4?
5. What does Martin say it is the "end of" in Act 2, Scene 6?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)