|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roy says in Act 3, Scene 5, "Better dead than ____."
(d) A traitor.
2. Where is Hannah in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) The Bronx.
(b) Salt Lake City.
3. What does Louis wipe off of Joe's face in Act 2, Scene 7?
(c) Pepto Bismol.
4. What does Roy say he's proudest of in his life?
(a) Passing the Bar Exam.
(b) Becoming a father.
(c) Having Ethel Rosenberg executed.
(d) Getting Ronald Reagan in the White House.
5. What does Louis emphatically deny he has to Belize in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Right leanings.
6. Why was Joe in the hospital in Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) A bleeding ulcer.
(b) He went to see Harper.
(c) He went to see Roy.
(d) He went to see Louis.
7. What does Joe say that "yesterday was" in Act 2, Scene 7?
(c) His birthday.
8. What is Martin's last name in the play?
9. What is Harper wearing in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) A bikini.
(b) A bathrobe.
(c) An evening gown.
(d) A snowsuit.
10. Who is the letter from that Roy shows to Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) The New York State Bar Association.
(b) The District Attorney.
(c) The Justice of the Defense.
(d) The President.
11. Who appears to Prior to dance with him in Act 3, Scene 6?
12. What does Louis smell at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
13. What kind of IV is Prior hooked up to in Act 3, Scene 2?
14. Where does Hannah think she is in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) Central Park.
(d) Times Square.
15. What does Mr. Lies tell Harper even have laws in Act 3, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What train does the woman tell Hannah to get on in Act 3, Scene 4?
2. What does Prior's ancestor say he doesn't count in the lineage in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. Louis says in Act 3, Scene 2, "____ is the object, not being tolerated."
4. What does Harper say is in her lungs in Act 3, Scene 3?
5. What does Joe ask Hannah in Act 2, Scene 8?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)