|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe say it's like when he sees someone he wants in Act 2, Scene 9
(a) A coffin.
(b) A nail.
(c) A sledgehammer.
(d) A bullet.
2. Who does Louis insist is gay in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Roh Cohn.
(b) Ron Reagan Jr.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) George Bush.
3. Who is the letter from that Roy shows to Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) The President.
(b) The New York State Bar Association.
(c) The Justice of the Defense.
(d) The District Attorney.
4. What does Prior's ancestor say he doesn't count in the lineage in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) The adopted sons.
(b) The in-laws.
(c) The bastards.
(d) The women.
5. Who arrives in Prior's room at the very end of the play?
(c) The Angel.
(d) Prior III.
6. Who does Roy pair with Josef Stalin when talking about comrades in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Ike Eisenhower.
(b) Vladimir Lenin.
(c) Karl Marx.
(d) Franklin Roosevelt.
7. Where did Joe forget to meet Hannah in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) The park.
(b) The bus station.
(c) The airport.
(d) The subway station.
8. What does Harper say she'll nurse her baby with in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Deer milk.
(b) Hot cocoa.
(c) Goat milk.
(d) Warm milk.
9. Belize tells Louis that picking on him is like throwing darts at a glob of what?
10. Roy tell Joe that Martin "belongs to" who in Act 2, Scene 6?
11. Who or what does Harper decide she wants as a companion in Act 3, Scene 3?
(b) An Eskimo.
(d) A seal.
12. What is Sister Ella Chapter's job?
(a) Newspaper editor.
(c) Bible saleswoman.
(d) Real-estate saleswoman.
13. How much money did Roy borrow from his client?
(a) One hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Half a million dollars.
(c) One million dollars.
(d) Two million dollars.
14. What does Prior pretend to be in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A drag queen.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A judge.
15. What does Prior say that Louis' heart is in Act 2, Scene 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is it in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Who sends his regards, according to Roy's visitor in Act 3, Scene 5?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 7 take place?
4. Where does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
5. What kind of IV is Prior hooked up to in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)