|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Roy in Act 3, Scene 5?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 7 take place?
(a) In the White House.
(b) In Roy's office.
(c) Outside the Hall of Justice.
(d) In Joe and Harper's apartment.
3. What is Harper wearing in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) A bikini.
(b) A bathrobe.
(c) A snowsuit.
(d) An evening gown.
4. What does the homeless woman say the Kosciusko Bridge was named after in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) A Jew.
(b) A German.
(c) An Englishman.
(d) A Polack.
5. Louis asks Joe if he knows the story of whom in Act 3, Scene 7?
6. Who sends his regards, according to Roy's visitor in Act 3, Scene 5?
7. Who does Harper call for in Act 2, Scene 9?
(b) Mr. Lies.
8. What does Harper say is in her lungs in Act 3, Scene 3?
(c) Ice crystals.
9. Where does Act 3, Scene 6 take place?
(b) Joe's apartment.
(c) The hospital.
(d) Prior's bedroom.
10. Where is Hannah in Act 2, Scene 8?
(c) Salt Lake City.
(d) The Bronx.
11. How much money did Roy borrow from his client?
(a) One hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Two million dollars.
(c) Half a million dollars.
(d) One million dollars.
12. What does Mr. Lies tell Harper she's not in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) At home.
13. What does Hannah get directions for from the homeless woman in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) Times Square.
(c) The Mormon Visitor's Center.
(d) Central Park.
14. Who or what does Harper decide she wants as a companion in Act 3, Scene 3?
(c) A seal.
(d) An Eskimo.
15. Who is the letter from that Roy shows to Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) The President.
(b) The Justice of the Defense.
(c) The New York State Bar Association.
(d) The District Attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Prior's ancestors do at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Louis says in Act 3, Scene 2 that what defines us isn't race but what?
3. How many Prior Walters came before Prior, according to his mother?
4. Who does Louis say are still terribly anti-Semitic and racist in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. In Act 2, Scene 6, Martin say the Republican party will get the Senate back when?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)