|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Act 2?
(a) In Vitro.
(b) Not Yet Conscious, Forward Dawning.
(c) Bad News.
2. What does Prior say is in his urine in Act 1, Scene 8?
3. What is Aileen's last name who speaks to Roy on the phone in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Who on the phone does Roy mistake for a man in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Mrs. Rosenbaum.
(b) Mrs. Soffer.
(c) Mrs. Hollins.
(d) Mrs. Kennedy.
5. Louis says what is the Jewish custom when burying someone in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Holding a wake.
(b) Breaking a glass inside cloth.
(c) Burying the Star of David.
(d) Putting dirt on the coffin.
6. Where did Prior's ancestor go down with his ship?
(a) New York.
(c) Nova Scotia.
(d) The Pacific.
7. Who does Louis say his grandmother saw speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Mars Flescher.
(b) Emma Goldman.
(c) Chaim Potok.
(d) Vladimir Lenin.
8. Act 1, Scene 9 take place in whose office?
(c) Roy's doctor's.
9. What is the nickname Joe uses for Harper?
10. Act 2, Scene 1 takes place the third week of what month?
11. What is the nurse's name in Act 2, Scene 3?
12. Louis says that a sharp what is as smart as a really dull two-year-old child?
13. What does Prior tell Louis not to touch in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His face.
(b) His chest.
(c) His arm.
(d) His leg.
14. Act 1, Scene 5 is split between Louis at the grave and where?
(a) Joe and Harper's home.
(b) Roy's office.
(c) Prior's apartment.
(d) The church.
15. How many people made it to shore in the longboat that Prior talks of in Act 1, Scene 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Louis and Joe meet in Act 1, Scene 6?
2. What does Harper tell Joe she's going to give birth to in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What kind of pills does Harper take?
4. Where does Harper tell the travel agent she wants to go in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. How does Harper say she loves Joe in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)