|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harper tell the travel agent she wants to go in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What does Harper tell Joe she's going to give birth to in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A girl.
(b) A pill.
(c) An eskimo.
(d) A boy.
3. When does Joe tell Roy that Harper started taking a lot of pills?
(a) After a miscarriage.
(b) After her father died.
(c) After her mother died.
(d) Before they married.
4. What does Prior do at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who on the phone does Roy mistake for a man in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Mrs. Soffer.
(b) Mrs. Kennedy.
(c) Mrs. Hollins.
(d) Mrs. Rosenbaum.
6. What does Roy's doctor tell him he has?
7. What is the nurse's name in Act 2, Scene 3?
8. In Act 2, Scene 4, Joe tells Roy that Harper's childhood was what?
9. Who embroidered the Bayeux tapestry that Louis speaks of in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Joan d'Arc.
(b) Betsy Ross.
(c) La Reine Mathilde.
(d) Mother Teresa.
10. What Broadway show does Roy discourage his clients from seeing in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) La Cage Aux Folles.
(c) Avenue Q.
(d) Les Miserables.
11. What kind of pills does Harper take?
12. What falls from the sky in Prior's dream in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) A bird.
(b) A diamond.
(c) A feather.
(d) A star.
13. What is the nickname Joe uses for Harper?
14. Where does Harper tell Joe he should go in Act 2, Scene 2?
(d) The park.
15. Louis says in Act 1, Scene 8 that he sees the afterlife as a perpetual rainy Thursday in what month?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Louis say his grandmother saw speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. Where did Joe meet Harper?
3. Louis tells the nurse that the Walters go way back to the what in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What picture would Joe look at from the Bible as a kid?
5. Where did Prior's ancestor go down with his ship?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)