|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harper tell Joe he should go in Act 2, Scene 2?
(c) The park.
2. What does Roy say the father-son relationship is to life in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. Where do Louis and Joe meet in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) The restaurant.
(b) The front of the courthouse.
(c) A bathroom.
(d) In court.
4. What does Prior tell Louis not to touch in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His arm.
(b) His chest.
(c) His face.
(d) His leg.
5. What is Aileen's last name who speaks to Roy on the phone in Act 1, Scene 2?
6. Who does Prior meet in his dream in Act 1, Scene 7?
7. What does Prior say is in his urine in Act 1, Scene 8?
8. What is the name of Louis and Prior's cat?
(a) Little Sheba.
9. Where did Joe meet Harper?
(a) New York.
(b) Salt Lake City.
(c) Bossier City.
10. What does Harper ask Joe in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) If he took the job.
(b) If he's leaving her.
(c) If he's lonely.
(d) If he's gay.
11. What does Prior do at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
12. What does Joe ask Harper to do with him in Act 1, Scene 8?
(d) Go to therapy.
13. Where does Harper tell the travel agent she wants to go in Act 1, Scene 3?
14. Where does the man in the park want Louis to take him in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) To a movie.
(b) To his car.
(c) To his place.
(d) To dinner.
15. Where are Joe and Roy in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Roy's office.
(b) A bar.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The courthouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Louis says in Act 1, Scene 8 that he sees the afterlife as a perpetual rainy Thursday in what month?
2. When does Joe tell Roy that Harper started taking a lot of pills?
3. What does the man in the park do before leaving in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What does Louis thank Joe for in the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
5. Where is Louis in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)