|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does Harper say it is in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. In what month does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
3. What does Prior say he can't do in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What is Louis doing when Joe enters in Act 1, Scene 6?
5. How does Harper say she loves Joe in Act 2, Scene 2?
6. Who does the man in the park live with in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) His parents.
(b) His wife.
(c) His lover.
(d) His uncle.
7. What does Joe tell Louis he's not in Act 1, Scene 6?
(c) A lawyer.
8. Who does Prior meet in his dream in Act 1, Scene 7?
9. What time is it in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
10. In Act 2, Scene 4, Joe tells Roy that Harper's childhood was what?
11. Where does Harper tell Joe he should go in Act 2, Scene 2?
(d) The park.
12. What does Roy Cohn say he wish he were in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) An octopus.
(c) A woman.
(d) A cat.
13. What is the title of Act 2?
(a) Not Yet Conscious, Forward Dawning.
(b) In Vitro.
(c) Bad News.
14. Where did Prior's ancestor go down with his ship?
(b) The Pacific.
(c) New York.
(d) Nova Scotia.
15. What is embroidered on the shawl over the casket in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) An American Flag.
(b) A rose.
(c) A Star of David.
(d) A cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Louis and Joe meet in Act 1, Scene 6?
2. Since what year have Roy and Joe known each other?
3. What is the name of Louis and Prior's cat?
4. Who does Joe tell Louis he voted for in Act 1, Scene 6?
5. What does Prior tell Louis not to touch in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)