|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nurse's name in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. How many people made it to shore in the longboat that Prior talks of in Act 1, Scene 8?
3. What is Roy's doctor's name?
4. What does Harper tell Joe in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) She's gay.
(b) She's leaving.
(c) She's pregnant.
(d) She's in love with someone else.
5. What does Prior say he can't do in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
6. Who does Joe tell Louis he voted for in Act 1, Scene 6?
7. What kind of pills does Harper take?
8. The rabbi refers to the deceased as the last of what in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The Jews.
(b) The Chosen people.
(c) The Christians.
(d) The Mohicans.
9. What is the name of the travel agent who appears to Harper in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Mr. Lies.
(c) Mr. Snow.
10. What does Joe tell Roy that Harper would do in Washington?
(a) Have a child.
(b) Leave him.
(c) Fall apart.
(d) Be happy.
11. Who does the man in the park live with in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) His parents.
(b) His lover.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His wife.
12. What does Joe ask Harper to do with him in Act 1, Scene 8?
(d) Go to therapy.
13. What religion is Joe?
(c) No religion.
14. Roy's doctor says he's been seeing him since what year?
15. The Voice tells Prior in Act 2, Scene 5 that it is a messenger and not a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prior say that WASPs don't say in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. What does Harper tell Joe she's going to give birth to in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Joe tell Louis he's not in Act 1, Scene 6?
4. What does Prior tell Louis not to touch in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Where are Joe and Roy in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)