|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rabbi's name in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Isidor Rosenberg.
(b) Chaim Potok.
(c) Chaim Chemelwitz.
(d) Isidor Chemelwitz.
2. What is embroidered on the shawl over the casket in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A rose.
(b) A Star of David.
(c) An American Flag.
(d) A cross.
3. What does Roy say "is always at eight" in Act 1, Scene 2?
(c) The theater.
4. Roy tells Joe in Act 2, Scene 4 that the most precious asset in life is to be a good what?
5. What is Joe drinking in Act 2, Scene 4?
6. Who does Joe tell Louis he voted for in Act 1, Scene 6?
7. What does Prior say that WASPs don't say in Act 1, Scene 4?
8. Where does Harper tell Joe he should go in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The park.
9. What is Roy's doctor's name?
10. Who does the man in the park live with in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) His wife.
(b) His parents.
(c) His lover.
(d) His uncle.
11. Harper believes there's a man in their bedroom with what in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A rope.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A flashlight.
12. What is Louis doing when Joe enters in Act 1, Scene 6?
13. Roy's doctor says he's been seeing him since what year?
14. What religion is Joe?
(b) No religion.
15. What falls from the sky in Prior's dream in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) A diamond.
(b) A star.
(c) A bird.
(d) A feather.
Short Answer Questions
1. The rabbi refers to the deceased as the last of what in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What powerful man does Roy consider the most like a father to him?
3. When does Joe tell Roy that Harper started taking a lot of pills?
4. What time is it in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Where did Joe meet Harper?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)