|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Louis say his grandmother saw speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Mars Flescher.
(b) Chaim Potok.
(c) Vladimir Lenin.
(d) Emma Goldman.
2. What does Roy say the father-son relationship is to life in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. What time is it in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
4. What is embroidered on the shawl over the casket in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A Star of David.
(b) A rose.
(c) An American Flag.
(d) A cross.
5. What year does Harper say it is in Act 1, Scene 3?
6. Where are Joe and Roy in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) A bar.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) Roy's office.
(d) The courthouse.
7. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) The funeral home.
(b) Roy's office.
(c) Louis' bedroom.
(d) Joe's home.
8. What is the name of the travel agent who appears to Harper in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Mr. Snow.
(c) Mr. Lies.
9. What does Roy Cohn say he wish he were in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) An octopus.
(b) A cat.
(d) A woman.
10. Who on the phone does Roy mistake for a man in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Mrs. Soffer.
(b) Mrs. Hollins.
(c) Mrs. Rosenbaum.
(d) Mrs. Kennedy.
11. Where is Louis in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Union Square Park.
(b) Central Park.
(c) Prospect Park.
(d) Battery Park.
12. Who is the nurse in Act 2, Scene 5?
13. Roy's doctor says he's been seeing him since what year?
14. When does Joe tell Roy that Harper started taking a lot of pills?
(a) After a miscarriage.
(b) After her father died.
(c) Before they married.
(d) After her mother died.
15. What does Prior tell Louis not to touch in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His leg.
(b) His face.
(c) His arm.
(d) His chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie star does Prior imitate in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. The Voice tells Prior in Act 2, Scene 5 that it is a messenger and not a what?
3. What does Prior say that Louis gets at family gatherings in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Whose funeral is taking place in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Act 2, Scene 1 takes place the third week of what month?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)