|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the man in the park want Louis to take him in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) To his place.
(b) To his car.
(c) To dinner.
(d) To a movie.
2. What does Prior tell Louis not to touch in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His chest.
(b) His arm.
(c) His face.
(d) His leg.
3. What picture would Joe look at from the Bible as a kid?
4. What does Joe tell Louis he's not in Act 1, Scene 6?
(c) A lawyer.
5. When does Joe tell Roy that Harper started taking a lot of pills?
(a) After her mother died.
(b) After her father died.
(c) After a miscarriage.
(d) Before they married.
6. Act 1, Scene 9 take place in whose office?
(c) Roy's doctor's.
7. What is Aileen's last name who speaks to Roy on the phone in Act 1, Scene 2?
8. What is Prior doing in his dream in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Petting his cat.
(b) Putting on makeup.
(d) Writing a poem.
9. What does the man in the park do before leaving in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Slaps Louis.
(b) Beats up Louis.
(c) Steals Louis' wallet.
10. In what month does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
11. Act 1, Scene 1 begins in the last days of what month?
12. What does Prior say he can't do in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
13. What is embroidered on the shawl over the casket in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A Star of David.
(b) A rose.
(c) An American Flag.
(d) A cross.
14. What religion is Joe?
(a) No religion.
15. What is the name of the travel agent who appears to Harper in Act 1, Scene 3?
(b) Mr. Lies.
(d) Mr. Snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of lesions does Roy have?
2. What does Harper tell Joe she's going to give birth to in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What kind of wood is the coffin made of in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does Prior say that Louis gets at family gatherings in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What does Prior say is in his urine in Act 1, Scene 8?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)