|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aileen's last name who speaks to Roy on the phone in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Where did Prior's ancestor go down with his ship?
(a) Nova Scotia.
(b) New York.
(c) The Pacific.
3. What is the rabbi's name in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Isidor Chemelwitz.
(b) Isidor Rosenberg.
(c) Chaim Potok.
(d) Chaim Chemelwitz.
4. Roy tells Joe in Act 2, Scene 4 that the most precious asset in life is to be a good what?
5. What time is it in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
6. What is the nickname Joe uses for Harper?
7. What does Harper tell Joe she's going to give birth to in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A boy.
(b) A pill.
(c) A girl.
(d) An eskimo.
8. What kind of pills does Harper take?
9. Who does Louis say his grandmother saw speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Mars Flescher.
(b) Chaim Potok.
(c) Emma Goldman.
(d) Vladimir Lenin.
10. What year does Harper say it is in Act 1, Scene 3?
11. The rabbi refers to the deceased as the last of what in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The Chosen people.
(b) The Jews.
(c) The Mohicans.
(d) The Christians.
12. What does Roy's doctor tell him he has?
13. Who does Louis go to call in Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) An ambulance.
14. What movie star does Prior imitate in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Joan Crawford.
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) Audrey Hepburn.
(d) Katharine Hepburn.
15. What does Prior tell Louis not to touch in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His face.
(b) His leg.
(c) His arm.
(d) His chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Louis says in Act 1, Scene 8 that he sees the afterlife as a perpetual rainy Thursday in what month?
2. What does Joe tell Roy that Harper would do in Washington?
3. What does Roy say "is always at eight" in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Where did Joe meet Harper?
5. Where do Louis and Joe meet in Act 1, Scene 6?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)