|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joe drinking in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. Prior tells Harper that her husband is a what in Act 1, Scene 7?
(b) Lovely man.
3. What does Harper tell Joe she's going to give birth to in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A pill.
(b) A girl.
(c) An eskimo.
(d) A boy.
4. What does Prior show Louis on his arm in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A lesion.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) A scar.
(d) A bruise.
5. What kind of lesions does Roy have?
(b) Kaposi's sarcoma.
(c) Malignant cancer.
6. How long does Louis say his grandmother was in a home in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 years.
7. Who does Louis say sealed up cats in bricks in Act 1, Scene 4?
8. What is embroidered on the shawl over the casket in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) An American Flag.
(b) A cross.
(c) A Star of David.
(d) A rose.
9. What is Prior doing in his dream in Act 1, Scene 7?
(b) Writing a poem.
(c) Petting his cat.
(d) Putting on makeup.
10. Who does the man in the park live with in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) His wife.
(b) His lover.
(c) His parents.
(d) His uncle.
11. Where did Prior's ancestor go down with his ship?
(a) Nova Scotia.
(b) New York.
(c) The Pacific.
12. What powerful man does Roy consider the most like a father to him?
(a) Joe McCarthy.
(b) Walter Winchell.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) Richard Nixon.
13. Who on the phone does Roy mistake for a man in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Mrs. Kennedy.
(b) Mrs. Hollins.
(c) Mrs. Rosenbaum.
(d) Mrs. Soffer.
14. Since what year have Roy and Joe known each other?
15. Act 1, Scene 9 take place in whose office?
(a) Roy's doctor's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Act 2?
2. What is Roy's doctor's name?
3. What kind of wood is the coffin made of in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What is the name of the travel agent who appears to Harper in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What does Prior say that WASPs don't say in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)