|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who on the phone does Roy mistake for a man in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Mrs. Kennedy.
(b) Mrs. Rosenbaum.
(c) Mrs. Soffer.
(d) Mrs. Hollins.
2. What does Joe ask Harper to do with him in Act 1, Scene 8?
(b) Go to therapy.
3. What does Joe tell Roy that Harper would do in Washington?
(a) Be happy.
(b) Have a child.
(c) Leave him.
(d) Fall apart.
4. What does Roy say "is always at eight" in Act 1, Scene 2?
(d) The theater.
5. Louis says what is the Jewish custom when burying someone in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Breaking a glass inside cloth.
(b) Burying the Star of David.
(c) Putting dirt on the coffin.
(d) Holding a wake.
6. What powerful man does Roy consider the most like a father to him?
(a) Joe McCarthy.
(b) Walter Winchell.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
7. What time of the day is it in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
8. What is Aileen's last name who speaks to Roy on the phone in Act 1, Scene 2?
9. What does Prior tell Louis not to touch in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His chest.
(b) His face.
(c) His leg.
(d) His arm.
10. Louis says that a sharp what is as smart as a really dull two-year-old child?
11. What does Roy say the father-son relationship is to life in Act 2, Scene 4?
12. Whose funeral is taking place in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Sarah Ironson.
(b) Hannah Ironson.
(c) Julia Ironson.
(d) Isidor Chemelwitz.
13. Act 2, Scene 1 takes place the third week of what month?
14. What does Harper ask Joe in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) If he's leaving her.
(b) If he's gay.
(c) If he's lonely.
(d) If he took the job.
15. What is the nurse's name in Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prior show Louis on his arm in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. Where did Joe meet Harper?
3. Who does Louis say his grandmother saw speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Act 1, Scene 1 begins in the last days of what month?
5. What does Roy Cohn say he wish he were in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)