|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joe tell Louis he voted for in Act 1, Scene 6?
2. What is the name of Louis and Prior's cat?
(a) Little Sheba.
3. Who does Louis say his grandmother saw speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Mars Flescher.
(b) Chaim Potok.
(c) Emma Goldman.
(d) Vladimir Lenin.
4. What is Roy's doctor's name?
5. What is the nickname Joe uses for Harper?
6. What is the last name of the "Ed" that Roy speaks of calling to get Joe the job in Act 1, Scene 2?
7. Where did Joe meet Harper?
(a) Salt Lake City.
(c) Bossier City.
(d) New York.
8. What does Roy's doctor tell him he has?
9. What picture would Joe look at from the Bible as a kid?
10. What powerful man does Roy consider the most like a father to him?
(a) Walter Winchell.
(b) Joe McCarthy.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
11. What does Harper ask Joe in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) If he's gay.
(b) If he took the job.
(c) If he's leaving her.
(d) If he's lonely.
12. What does Prior say is in his urine in Act 1, Scene 8?
13. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) The funeral home.
(b) Roy's office.
(c) Louis' bedroom.
(d) Joe's home.
14. What does Prior show Louis on his arm in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A scar.
(b) A lesion.
(c) A tattoo.
(d) A bruise.
15. What kind of wood is the coffin made of in Act 1, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is embroidered on the shawl over the casket in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Where is Louis in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. Who is the nurse in Act 2, Scene 5?
4. Louis says in Act 1, Scene 8 that he sees the afterlife as a perpetual rainy Thursday in what month?
5. Act 1, Scene 1 begins in the last days of what month?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)