|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Louis say his grandmother was in a home in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 2 years.
2. Harper tells Prior that she knows what about him in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) His dog is lost.
(b) His cat is lost.
(c) He's sick.
(d) He's lonely.
3. What powerful man does Roy consider the most like a father to him?
(a) Joe McCarthy.
(b) Walter Winchell.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) Richard Nixon.
4. Act 2, Scene 1 takes place the third week of what month?
5. What name does the rabbi remark sounds goyische in Act 1, Scene 1?
6. What is the title of Act 2?
(a) In Vitro.
(c) Bad News.
(d) Not Yet Conscious, Forward Dawning.
7. Where did Prior's ancestor go down with his ship?
(b) New York.
(c) Nova Scotia.
(d) The Pacific.
8. Who does Louis say his grandmother saw speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Vladimir Lenin.
(b) Emma Goldman.
(c) Mars Flescher.
(d) Chaim Potok.
9. Where did Joe meet Harper?
(a) Bossier City.
(b) New York.
(c) Salt Lake City.
10. What is the name of Louis and Prior's cat?
(c) Little Sheba.
11. What does Prior show Louis on his arm in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A tattoo.
(b) A lesion.
(c) A bruise.
(d) A scar.
12. What does Roy Cohn say he wish he were in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) An octopus.
(c) A woman.
(d) A cat.
13. What does the man in the park do before leaving in Act 2, Scene 4?
(b) Beats up Louis.
(c) Steals Louis' wallet.
(d) Slaps Louis.
14. Where are Joe and Roy in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) A bar.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) Roy's office.
15. What does Prior say is in his urine in Act 1, Scene 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joe tell Louis he voted for in Act 1, Scene 6?
2. Since what year have Roy and Joe known each other?
3. Who does Prior meet in his dream in Act 1, Scene 7?
4. Prior tells Harper that her husband is a what in Act 1, Scene 7?
5. What movie star does Prior imitate in Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)