|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Act 2?
(a) Not Yet Conscious, Forward Dawning.
(c) In Vitro.
(d) Bad News.
2. Roy tells Joe in Act 2, Scene 4 that the most precious asset in life is to be a good what?
3. What falls from the sky in Prior's dream in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) A star.
(b) A bird.
(c) A diamond.
(d) A feather.
4. Who does Louis say sealed up cats in bricks in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. Where do Louis and Joe meet in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) The front of the courthouse.
(b) In court.
(c) The restaurant.
(d) A bathroom.
6. What is Roy's doctor's name?
7. What does Prior show Louis on his arm in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A scar.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) A lesion.
(d) A bruise.
8. Who on the phone does Roy mistake for a man in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Mrs. Kennedy.
(b) Mrs. Soffer.
(c) Mrs. Rosenbaum.
(d) Mrs. Hollins.
9. What powerful man does Roy consider the most like a father to him?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) Joe McCarthy.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) Walter Winchell.
10. Since what year have Roy and Joe known each other?
11. Who is the nurse in Act 2, Scene 5?
12. Act 2, Scene 1 takes place the third week of what month?
13. What does Prior say he can't do in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
14. What is Aileen's last name who speaks to Roy on the phone in Act 1, Scene 2?
15. What kind of lesions does Roy have?
(a) Malignant cancer.
(c) Kaposi's sarcoma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nurse's name in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Where did Joe meet Harper?
3. What is the rabbi's name in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who embroidered the Bayeux tapestry that Louis speaks of in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What does Prior tell Louis not to touch in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)