|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Act 1, Scene 9 take place in whose office?
(a) Roy's doctor's.
2. Who is the nurse in Act 2, Scene 5?
3. What does Roy say "is always at eight" in Act 1, Scene 2?
(c) The theater.
4. Roy tells Joe in Act 2, Scene 4 that the most precious asset in life is to be a good what?
5. What does the man in the park do before leaving in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Slaps Louis.
(b) Steals Louis' wallet.
(c) Beats up Louis.
6. What does Prior say is the reason he hasn't told Louis he's getting sick?
(a) He's worried about the cat.
(b) He's worried about his family.
(c) He's afraid he'll leave him.
(d) He doesn't want to scare him.
7. What is Joe drinking in Act 2, Scene 4?
8. What does Prior say that WASPs don't say in Act 1, Scene 4?
9. Louis tells the nurse that the Walters go way back to the what in Act 2, Scene 3?
10. Prior tells Harper that her husband is a what in Act 1, Scene 7?
(b) Lovely man.
11. Louis says that a sharp what is as smart as a really dull two-year-old child?
12. In what month does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
13. Who on the phone does Roy mistake for a man in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Mrs. Kennedy.
(b) Mrs. Soffer.
(c) Mrs. Hollins.
(d) Mrs. Rosenbaum.
14. How does Harper say she loves Joe in Act 2, Scene 2?
15. What is Aileen's last name who speaks to Roy on the phone in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Voice tells Prior in Act 2, Scene 5 that it is a messenger and not a what?
2. What time is it in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What religion is Joe?
4. What does Prior say that Louis gets at family gatherings in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What is the name of the travel agent who appears to Harper in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)