|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prior tells Harper that her husband is a what in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Lovely man.
2. Act 1, Scene 1 begins in the last days of what month?
3. Where does Harper tell Joe he should go in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) The park.
4. What is the name of the travel agent who appears to Harper in Act 1, Scene 3?
(b) Mr. Snow.
(c) Mr. Lies.
5. Who is the nurse in Act 2, Scene 5?
6. What does Joe ask Harper to do with him in Act 1, Scene 8?
(c) Go to therapy.
7. Who does Joe tell Louis he voted for in Act 1, Scene 6?
8. What does Roy's doctor tell him he has?
9. What kind of pills does Harper take?
10. What is the nurse's name in Act 2, Scene 3?
11. What is the last name of the "Ed" that Roy speaks of calling to get Joe the job in Act 1, Scene 2?
12. Who does Louis go to call in Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) An ambulance.
13. What does Harper ask Joe in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) If he's lonely.
(b) If he's leaving her.
(c) If he took the job.
(d) If he's gay.
14. What is the nickname Joe uses for Harper?
15. What powerful man does Roy consider the most like a father to him?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) Joe McCarthy.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) Walter Winchell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Louis and Joe meet in Act 1, Scene 6?
2. Who on the phone does Roy mistake for a man in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Where are Joe and Roy in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. How many people made it to shore in the longboat that Prior talks of in Act 1, Scene 8?
5. What does Harper tell Joe she's going to give birth to in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)