|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joe tell Louis he voted for in Act 1, Scene 6?
2. How many people made it to shore in the longboat that Prior talks of in Act 1, Scene 8?
3. Who is the nurse in Act 2, Scene 5?
4. Act 1, Scene 9 take place in whose office?
(b) Roy's doctor's.
5. Where are Joe and Roy in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Roy's office.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) A bar.
(d) The courthouse.
6. Whose funeral is taking place in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Sarah Ironson.
(b) Isidor Chemelwitz.
(c) Hannah Ironson.
(d) Julia Ironson.
7. What kind of wood is the coffin made of in Act 1, Scene 1?
8. What does Roy Cohn say he wish he were in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) An octopus.
(b) A cat.
(d) A woman.
9. The Voice tells Prior in Act 2, Scene 5 that it is a messenger and not a what?
10. What is Aileen's last name who speaks to Roy on the phone in Act 1, Scene 2?
11. What does Louis thank Joe for in the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) Toilet paper.
(b) A kiss.
(c) His work.
(d) A hug.
12. How does Harper say she loves Joe in Act 2, Scene 2?
13. What does Prior tell Louis not to touch in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His leg.
(b) His face.
(c) His chest.
(d) His arm.
14. What is the nickname Joe uses for Harper?
15. What does Harper ask Joe in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) If he's lonely.
(b) If he took the job.
(c) If he's leaving her.
(d) If he's gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Louis doing when Joe enters in Act 1, Scene 6?
2. Harper believes there's a man in their bedroom with what in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who does Louis say his grandmother saw speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What is the last name of the "Ed" that Roy speaks of calling to get Joe the job in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Who does Prior meet in his dream in Act 1, Scene 7?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)