|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Broadway show does Roy discourage his clients from seeing in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) Avenue Q.
(c) La Cage Aux Folles.
(d) Les Miserables.
2. What is the name of Louis and Prior's cat?
(b) Little Sheba.
3. In Act 2, Scene 4, Joe tells Roy that Harper's childhood was what?
4. What does Joe tell Roy that Harper would do in Washington?
(a) Leave him.
(b) Have a child.
(c) Be happy.
(d) Fall apart.
5. Since what year have Roy and Joe known each other?
6. What name does the rabbi remark sounds goyische in Act 1, Scene 1?
7. Who is the nurse in Act 2, Scene 5?
8. What does Joe say he prays for God to do to him in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Save him.
(b) Crush him.
(c) Make him straight.
(d) Make him happy.
9. What does Roy's doctor tell him he has?
10. How many people had gotten onto the longboat as the ship sank in Act 1, Scene 8?
11. In what month does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
12. What kind of pills does Harper take?
13. Who does Prior meet in his dream in Act 1, Scene 7?
14. Who embroidered the Bayeux tapestry that Louis speaks of in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) La Reine Mathilde.
(b) Joan d'Arc.
(c) Mother Teresa.
(d) Betsy Ross.
15. What does Prior say that WASPs don't say in Act 1, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Harper believes there's a man in their bedroom with what in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who does Louis say his grandmother saw speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What is Roy's doctor's name?
4. What movie star does Prior imitate in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. Where does Harper tell the travel agent she wants to go in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)