|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roy Cohn say he wish he were in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A woman.
(b) A cat.
(d) An octopus.
2. What does Prior say that WASPs don't say in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. Who does Louis say his grandmother saw speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Emma Goldman.
(b) Mars Flescher.
(c) Vladimir Lenin.
(d) Chaim Potok.
4. How many people had gotten onto the longboat as the ship sank in Act 1, Scene 8?
5. What does Prior do at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
6. What does Harper tell Joe in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) She's leaving.
(b) She's pregnant.
(c) She's gay.
(d) She's in love with someone else.
7. What does Louis thank Joe for in the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) A kiss.
(b) A hug.
(c) Toilet paper.
(d) His work.
8. How does Harper say she loves Joe in Act 2, Scene 2?
9. What does Joe tell Roy that Harper would do in Washington?
(a) Fall apart.
(b) Have a child.
(c) Be happy.
(d) Leave him.
10. What does Prior say is in his urine in Act 1, Scene 8?
11. Louis says that a sharp what is as smart as a really dull two-year-old child?
12. What Broadway show does Roy discourage his clients from seeing in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Avenue Q.
(c) Les Miserables.
(d) La Cage Aux Folles.
13. What does Prior show Louis on his arm in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A bruise.
(b) A lesion.
(c) A tattoo.
(d) A scar.
14. Who does Louis say sealed up cats in bricks in Act 1, Scene 4?
15. Who embroidered the Bayeux tapestry that Louis speaks of in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) La Reine Mathilde.
(b) Joan d'Arc.
(c) Betsy Ross.
(d) Mother Teresa.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Joe tell Roy that Harper started taking a lot of pills?
2. Act 1, Scene 1 begins in the last days of what month?
3. Since what year have Roy and Joe known each other?
4. Where does Harper tell the travel agent she wants to go in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What does Joe tell Louis he's not in Act 1, Scene 6?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)