|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since what year have Roy and Joe known each other?
2. What does Joe tell Louis he's not in Act 1, Scene 6?
(d) A lawyer.
3. What does Prior do at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. How many people had gotten onto the longboat as the ship sank in Act 1, Scene 8?
5. What is Louis doing when Joe enters in Act 1, Scene 6?
6. Where do Louis and Joe meet in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) The restaurant.
(b) The front of the courthouse.
(c) A bathroom.
(d) In court.
7. What does Joe say he prays for God to do to him in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Make him happy.
(b) Save him.
(c) Crush him.
(d) Make him straight.
8. What is the name of the travel agent who appears to Harper in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Mr. Lies.
(b) Mr. Snow.
9. What does Roy's doctor tell him he has?
10. Whose funeral is taking place in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Sarah Ironson.
(b) Julia Ironson.
(c) Isidor Chemelwitz.
(d) Hannah Ironson.
11. How many people made it to shore in the longboat that Prior talks of in Act 1, Scene 8?
12. Who does the man in the park live with in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His wife.
(c) His lover.
(d) His parents.
13. What does Joe ask Harper to do with him in Act 1, Scene 8?
(c) Go to therapy.
14. Where is Louis in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Union Square Park.
(b) Battery Park.
(c) Central Park.
(d) Prospect Park.
15. Louis tells the nurse that the Walters go way back to the what in Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Louis and Prior's cat?
2. What powerful man does Roy consider the most like a father to him?
3. Act 1, Scene 9 take place in whose office?
4. What does Prior say that Louis gets at family gatherings in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What does Louis thank Joe for in the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)