|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roy Cohn say he wish he were in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) A woman.
(c) A cat.
(d) An octopus.
2. Who does Louis say sealed up cats in bricks in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What does Prior say that Louis gets at family gatherings in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What does Prior do at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What time of the day is it in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
6. What does Prior say that WASPs don't say in Act 1, Scene 4?
7. What does Joe ask Harper to do with him in Act 1, Scene 8?
(b) Go to therapy.
8. What is the name of Louis and Prior's cat?
(d) Little Sheba.
9. What kind of wood is the coffin made of in Act 1, Scene 1?
10. Where is Louis in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Union Square Park.
(c) Battery Park.
(d) Prospect Park.
11. What does Roy's doctor tell him he has?
12. How long does Louis say his grandmother was in a home in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 2 years.
13. Who on the phone does Roy mistake for a man in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Mrs. Kennedy.
(b) Mrs. Soffer.
(c) Mrs. Rosenbaum.
(d) Mrs. Hollins.
14. What is Joe drinking in Act 2, Scene 4?
15. Roy tells Joe in Act 2, Scene 4 that the most precious asset in life is to be a good what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is embroidered on the shawl over the casket in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Act 1, Scene 5 is split between Louis at the grave and where?
3. What kind of pills does Harper take?
4. Where does Harper tell the travel agent she wants to go in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Where does Harper tell Joe he should go in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)