|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Louis say his grandmother was in a home in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. What kind of wood is the coffin made of in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who does the man in the park live with in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) His lover.
(b) His parents.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His wife.
4. Where does Harper tell Joe he should go in Act 2, Scene 2?
(d) The park.
5. What is Joe drinking in Act 2, Scene 4?
6. How does Harper say she loves Joe in Act 2, Scene 2?
7. What does Joe tell Roy that Harper would do in Washington?
(a) Leave him.
(b) Be happy.
(c) Have a child.
(d) Fall apart.
8. What does Roy say "is always at eight" in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) The theater.
9. Who was in the fighting picture Joe looked at in the Bible?
(a) A flood.
(b) A snake.
(c) A devil.
(d) An angel.
10. What does Prior say he can't do in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
11. In Act 2, Scene 4, Joe tells Roy that Harper's childhood was what?
12. Where are Joe and Roy in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) Roy's office.
(d) A bar.
13. What Broadway show does Roy discourage his clients from seeing in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Les Miserables.
(b) Avenue Q.
(c) La Cage Aux Folles.
14. The rabbi refers to the deceased as the last of what in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The Jews.
(b) The Chosen people.
(c) The Christians.
(d) The Mohicans.
15. What does Harper tell Joe she's going to give birth to in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A pill.
(b) An eskimo.
(c) A girl.
(d) A boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prior do at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Harper tell Joe in Act 1, Scene 8?
3. Where did Joe meet Harper?
4. What does Prior say is the reason he hasn't told Louis he's getting sick?
5. Harper believes there's a man in their bedroom with what in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)