|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What falls from the sky in Prior's dream in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) A diamond.
(b) A bird.
(c) A feather.
(d) A star.
2. What does Prior say that WASPs don't say in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. Who does Louis say his grandmother saw speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Emma Goldman.
(b) Mars Flescher.
(c) Chaim Potok.
(d) Vladimir Lenin.
4. What does Joe tell Louis he's not in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) A lawyer.
5. Prior tells Harper that her husband is a what in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Lovely man.
6. In Act 2, Scene 4, Joe tells Roy that Harper's childhood was what?
7. What kind of lesions does Roy have?
(a) Malignant cancer.
(b) Kaposi's sarcoma.
8. Where does Harper tell the travel agent she wants to go in Act 1, Scene 3?
9. What Broadway show does Roy discourage his clients from seeing in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) Avenue Q.
(c) Les Miserables.
(d) La Cage Aux Folles.
10. Who embroidered the Bayeux tapestry that Louis speaks of in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) La Reine Mathilde.
(b) Mother Teresa.
(c) Joan d'Arc.
(d) Betsy Ross.
11. How many people made it to shore in the longboat that Prior talks of in Act 1, Scene 8?
12. What does Prior say is the reason he hasn't told Louis he's getting sick?
(a) He's worried about the cat.
(b) He's worried about his family.
(c) He's afraid he'll leave him.
(d) He doesn't want to scare him.
13. What is Joe drinking in Act 2, Scene 4?
14. What is Louis doing when Joe enters in Act 1, Scene 6?
15. What picture would Joe look at from the Bible as a kid?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe say he prays for God to do to him in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who does Louis go to call in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
4. What does Prior tell Louis not to touch in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What kind of wood is the coffin made of in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)