|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Prior's ancestor go down with his ship?
(a) The Pacific.
(c) New York.
(d) Nova Scotia.
2. What is the nickname Joe uses for Harper?
3. What does Harper tell Joe in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) She's in love with someone else.
(b) She's gay.
(c) She's pregnant.
(d) She's leaving.
4. What does Prior say he can't do in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Prior say is in his urine in Act 1, Scene 8?
6. What kind of pills does Harper take?
7. What time of the day is it in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
8. What is the last name of the "Ed" that Roy speaks of calling to get Joe the job in Act 1, Scene 2?
9. What is Joe drinking in Act 2, Scene 4?
10. What does Roy Cohn say he wish he were in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) A cat.
(c) An octopus.
(d) A woman.
11. What year does Harper say it is in Act 1, Scene 3?
12. What does Roy say the father-son relationship is to life in Act 2, Scene 4?
13. What does Prior tell Louis not to touch in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His leg.
(b) His face.
(c) His chest.
(d) His arm.
14. What does Prior say is the reason he hasn't told Louis he's getting sick?
(a) He's worried about the cat.
(b) He's afraid he'll leave him.
(c) He doesn't want to scare him.
(d) He's worried about his family.
15. What is Prior doing in his dream in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Putting on makeup.
(c) Petting his cat.
(d) Writing a poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose funeral is taking place in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Who is the nurse in Act 2, Scene 5?
3. What does Prior show Louis on his arm in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What picture would Joe look at from the Bible as a kid?
5. Act 1, Scene 5 is split between Louis at the grave and where?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)