1. Act 1, Scene 1 begins in the last days of what month?
2. What is the rabbi's name in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What kind of wood is the coffin made of in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What is embroidered on the shawl over the casket in Act 1, Scene 1?
A Star of David.
5. Whose funeral is taking place in Act 1, Scene 1?
6. What name does the rabbi remark sounds goyische in Act 1, Scene 1?
7. The rabbi refers to the deceased as the last of what in Act 1, Scene 1?
8. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
This section contains 3,136 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)