|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Not-Yet-Conscious, Forward Dawning, Scenes 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joe tell Louis he voted for in Act 1, Scene 6?
2. What is the rabbi's name in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Chaim Potok.
(b) Isidor Chemelwitz.
(c) Isidor Rosenberg.
(d) Chaim Chemelwitz.
3. Act 1, Scene 5 is split between Louis at the grave and where?
(a) Roy's office.
(b) The church.
(c) Joe and Harper's home.
(d) Prior's apartment.
4. Act 1, Scene 9 take place in whose office?
(a) Roy's doctor's.
5. How long did Hannah wait for Joe in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) 3 and 1/2 hours.
(b) 3 and 3/4 hours.
(c) 2 and 1/2 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Louis say his grandmother was in a home in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. Where did Joe meet Harper?
3. What is Sister Ella Chapter's job?
4. What do Prior's ancestors call him in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What does Prior tell Louis not to touch in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)