|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Bad News, Scenes 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is embroidered on the shawl over the casket in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) An American Flag.
(b) A Star of David.
(c) A rose.
(d) A cross.
2. Act 1, Scene 9 take place in whose office?
(b) Roy's doctor's.
3. Where do Louis and Joe meet in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) The restaurant.
(b) The front of the courthouse.
(c) In court.
(d) A bathroom.
4. What does Harper tell Joe in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) She's gay.
(b) She's pregnant.
(c) She's in love with someone else.
(d) She's leaving.
5. What does Prior say that WASPs don't say in Act 1, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of lesions does Roy have?
2. What does Roy say "is always at eight" in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Where does Harper tell the travel agent she wants to go in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What does Roy Cohn say he wish he were in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. In what month does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)