|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Bad News, Scenes 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louis thank Joe for in the end of Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) A kiss.
(b) His work.
(c) A hug.
(d) Toilet paper.
2. What is the name of Louis and Prior's cat?
(c) Little Sheba.
3. Who does Louis say his grandmother saw speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Vladimir Lenin.
(b) Emma Goldman.
(c) Chaim Potok.
(d) Mars Flescher.
4. What is Roy's doctor's name?
5. What does Prior show Louis on his arm in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A tattoo.
(b) A bruise.
(c) A scar.
(d) A lesion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name of the "Ed" that Roy speaks of calling to get Joe the job in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Louis says what is the Jewish custom when burying someone in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What is the nickname Joe uses for Harper?
4. What does Roy's doctor tell him he has?
5. Prior tells Harper that her husband is a what in Act 1, Scene 7?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)