|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Bad News, Scenes 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the travel agent who appears to Harper in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Mr. Snow.
(c) Mr. Lies.
2. In what month does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
3. Act 1, Scene 1 begins in the last days of what month?
4. Whose funeral is taking place in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Julia Ironson.
(b) Hannah Ironson.
(c) Isidor Chemelwitz.
(d) Sarah Ironson.
5. What kind of lesions does Roy have?
(b) Kaposi's sarcoma.
(d) Malignant cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Roy's doctor's name?
2. What does Prior show Louis on his arm in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. How many people had gotten onto the longboat as the ship sank in Act 1, Scene 8?
4. Act 1, Scene 5 is split between Louis at the grave and where?
5. What falls from the sky in Prior's dream in Act 1, Scene 7?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)