|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Bad News, Scenes 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe tell Louis he's not in Act 1, Scene 6?
(d) A lawyer.
2. Act 1, Scene 1 begins in the last days of what month?
3. Who does Joe tell Louis he voted for in Act 1, Scene 6?
4. In what month does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
5. What is the last name of the "Ed" that Roy speaks of calling to get Joe the job in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Act 1, Scene 5 is split between Louis at the grave and where?
2. Where does Harper tell the travel agent she wants to go in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What does Prior say is the reason he hasn't told Louis he's getting sick?
4. Who does Louis say his grandmother saw speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What is the nickname Joe uses for Harper?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)