Quiz: Act 1, Bad News, Scenes 1-3 to Act 1, Bad News, Scenes 4-6
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Louis says that a sharp what is as smart as a really dull two-year-old child?
2. What is the nickname Joe uses for Harper?
3. What is the name of Louis and Prior's cat?
a) Little Sheba.
4. The rabbi refers to the deceased as the last of what in Act 1, Scene 1?
a) The Jews.
b) The Mohicans.
c) The Christians.
d) The Chosen people.
5. What does Prior say that WASPs don't say in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 303 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)