|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Not-Yet-Conscious, Forward Dawning, Scenes 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does Harper say it is in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Who was in the fighting picture Joe looked at in the Bible?
(a) A flood.
(b) An angel.
(c) A devil.
(d) A snake.
3. In what month does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
4. What does Joe tell Louis he's not in Act 1, Scene 6?
(c) A lawyer.
5. What is the name of Louis and Prior's cat?
(c) Little Sheba.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roy's doctor says he's been seeing him since what year?
2. What name does the rabbi remark sounds goyische in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does Harper say the snow smells like in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. Who on the phone does Roy mistake for a man in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. How many people had gotten onto the longboat as the ship sank in Act 1, Scene 8?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)