|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Not-Yet-Conscious, Forward Dawning, Scenes 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe tell Roy and Martin in the end of Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) He'll think about it.
(b) He's leaving law.
(c) He'll take the job.
(d) He can't take the job.
2. Act 1, Scene 9 take place in whose office?
(a) Roy's doctor's.
3. Who is the letter from that Roy shows to Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) The Justice of the Defense.
(b) The President.
(c) The New York State Bar Association.
(d) The District Attorney.
4. Where does Harper tell the travel agent she wants to go in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What does Prior say that WASPs don't say in Act 1, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Harper believes there's a man in their bedroom with what in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Prior say he can't do in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who was in the fighting picture Joe looked at in the Bible?
4. The rabbi refers to the deceased as the last of what in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does Joe ask Hannah in Act 2, Scene 8?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)