|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Not-Yet-Conscious, Forward Dawning, Scenes 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Act 1, Scene 5 is split between Louis at the grave and where?
(a) Roy's office.
(b) The church.
(c) Prior's apartment.
(d) Joe and Harper's home.
2. Why does Roy say he is facing disbarment in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) He's dying.
(b) He committed a crime.
(c) He's gay.
3. Where are Joe and Roy in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) Roy's office.
(d) A bar.
4. Since what year have Roy and Joe known each other?
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 7 take place?
(a) In Joe and Harper's apartment.
(b) In Roy's office.
(c) In the White House.
(d) Outside the Hall of Justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martin say it is the "end of" in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. Where does Harper tell Joe to go in Act 2, Scene 9?
3. What does Prior say that Louis' actions are in Act 2, Scene 9?
4. What kind of IV is Prior hooked up to in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What does Harper say she'll nurse her baby with in Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)