|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Bad News, Scenes 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prior tells Harper that her husband is a what in Act 1, Scene 7?
(c) Lovely man.
2. What is Aileen's last name who speaks to Roy on the phone in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. In what month does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
4. What does Harper tell Joe in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) She's leaving.
(b) She's gay.
(c) She's in love with someone else.
(d) She's pregnant.
5. Where did Prior's ancestor go down with his ship?
(b) The Pacific.
(c) New York.
(d) Nova Scotia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prior say is in his urine in Act 1, Scene 8?
2. How long does Louis say his grandmother was in a home in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What kind of wood is the coffin made of in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What is the last name of the "Ed" that Roy speaks of calling to get Joe the job in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Prior say that WASPs don't say in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)