|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Bad News, Scenes 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname Joe uses for Harper?
2. Louis says in Act 1, Scene 8 that he sees the afterlife as a perpetual rainy Thursday in what month?
3. How many people had gotten onto the longboat as the ship sank in Act 1, Scene 8?
4. What does Prior say is the reason he hasn't told Louis he's getting sick?
(a) He's worried about his family.
(b) He doesn't want to scare him.
(c) He's worried about the cat.
(d) He's afraid he'll leave him.
5. Act 1, Scene 1 begins in the last days of what month?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roy Cohn say he wish he were in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Louis says what is the Jewish custom when burying someone in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What is embroidered on the shawl over the casket in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. How many people made it to shore in the longboat that Prior talks of in Act 1, Scene 8?
5. What does Prior say that Louis gets at family gatherings in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)