|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, In Vitro, Scenes 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe tell Roy and Martin in the end of Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) He can't take the job.
(b) He'll take the job.
(c) He's leaving law.
(d) He'll think about it.
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 7 take place?
(a) In the White House.
(b) In Roy's office.
(c) In Joe and Harper's apartment.
(d) Outside the Hall of Justice.
3. What does Harper tell Joe in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) She's pregnant.
(b) She's in love with someone else.
(c) She's leaving.
(d) She's gay.
4. What does Louis wipe off of Joe's face in Act 2, Scene 7?
(b) Pepto Bismol.
5. Act 2, Scene 1 takes place the third week of what month?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martin say it is the "end of" in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. Who is the nurse in Act 2, Scene 5?
3. What does Joe ask Harper to do with him in Act 1, Scene 8?
4. What does Prior show Louis on his arm in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What does Prior say is in his urine in Act 1, Scene 8?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)