|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, In Vitro, Scenes 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Louis and Prior's cat?
(b) Little Sheba.
2. Who does Martin say that Ed Meese reminds him of in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Ike Eisenhower.
(c) Teddy Roosevelt.
(d) Joe McCarthy.
3. What does Joe tell Roy and Martin in the end of Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) He'll think about it.
(b) He'll take the job.
(c) He's leaving law.
(d) He can't take the job.
4. What falls from the sky in Prior's dream in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) A bird.
(b) A diamond.
(c) A feather.
(d) A star.
5. What is Prior doing in his dream in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Putting on makeup.
(b) Writing a poem.
(d) Petting his cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prior do at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who was in the fighting picture Joe looked at in the Bible?
3. Who does Louis say sealed up cats in bricks in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What does the man in the park do before leaving in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. Since what year have Roy and Joe known each other?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)