|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, In Vitro, Scenes 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prior say is in his urine in Act 1, Scene 8?
2. Who does Roy pair with Josef Stalin when talking about comrades in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Ike Eisenhower.
(b) Vladimir Lenin.
(c) Karl Marx.
(d) Franklin Roosevelt.
3. Louis says what is the Jewish custom when burying someone in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Holding a wake.
(b) Putting dirt on the coffin.
(c) Breaking a glass inside cloth.
(d) Burying the Star of David.
4. What does Harper tell Joe in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) She's pregnant.
(b) She's in love with someone else.
(c) She's leaving.
(d) She's gay.
5. What is the nickname Joe uses for Harper?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the letter from that Roy shows to Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. Roy's doctor says he's been seeing him since what year?
3. Where does the man in the park want Louis to take him in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. How many people made it to shore in the longboat that Prior talks of in Act 1, Scene 8?
5. What does Prior say that WASPs don't say in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)