|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, In Vitro, Scenes 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joe eating in Act 2, Scene 7?
(b) A hamburger.
(d) Hot dogs.
2. What does Roy say the father-son relationship is to life in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. In what month does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
4. When does Joe tell Roy that Harper started taking a lot of pills?
(a) After her father died.
(b) Before they married.
(c) After a miscarriage.
(d) After her mother died.
5. What does Prior show Louis on his arm in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A bruise.
(b) A scar.
(c) A lesion.
(d) A tattoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Louis says what is the Jewish custom when burying someone in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. What kind of lesions does Roy have?
3. What is Louis doing when Joe enters in Act 1, Scene 6?
4. What does Joe tell Louis he's not in Act 1, Scene 6?
5. Louis tells the nurse that the Walters go way back to the what in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)