|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Not-Yet-Conscious, Forward Dawning, Scenes 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Prior's ancestors do at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Where is Louis in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Union Square Park.
(c) Battery Park.
(d) Prospect Park.
3. What powerful man does Roy consider the most like a father to him?
(a) Walter Winchell.
(b) Joe McCarthy.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) Richard Nixon.
4. What year is it in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Who does Louis say will go on and on about freedom in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Harry Cromwell.
(b) Jeane Kirkpatrick.
(c) George Bush.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Joe tell Roy that Harper started taking a lot of pills?
2. Who does Louis say are still terribly anti-Semitic and racist in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Harper tells Prior that she knows what about him in Act 1, Scene 7?
4. What is Prior doing in his dream in Act 1, Scene 7?
5. What kind of IV is Prior hooked up to in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)