|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul Bronski brokers a deal with Koenig for the release of a number of professional Jews for how much money per person?
2. What building(s) in the ghetto does Funk's plan of attack in Part 4, Chapter 11 involve taking over?
(a) The synogogue.
(b) The factories.
(c) Mila 19.
(d) Mila 18.
3. At the end of Part 4, Chapter 22, how does Gabriela realize there is someone coming through the sewer lines?
(a) She receives a radio signal.
(b) She just gets a feeling.
(c) A runner delivers a message to her.
(d) She can hear the people whispering in the sewer.
4. By the time Mila 18 is destroyed, how many Jews are left in the ghetto?
5. After Funk turns the task of final liquidation over to Von Epp and Dr. Koenig, who is the first person with whom Koenig meets?
(a) Simon Elder.
(b) Chris De Monti.
(c) Andrei Androfski.
(d) Wolf Brandel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, Chapter 18, what do the Joint Forces member steal from dead German soldiers?
2. In Part 4, Chapter 16, the Joint Forces have four more victories, but they are running out of ___________
3. How many trucks does Anna Grinspan manage to commandeer in Part 4?
4. Who is angry and worried about the Joint Forces' success, because it is his job to stop them?
5. When the Joint Forces take a prison, what do they do to the prison director?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Stephan Bronski saved?
2. What is the United Forces?
3. Describe the takeover of the prison by the Joint Forces in Part 4, Chapter 5.
4. What other successful Jewish operations are described in Part 4, Chapter 7?
5. Describe the first two waves of attacks from the Nazis on the ghetto in Part 4, Chapter 14.
6. How does Von Epp give Chris in their final meeting in Part 3?
7. Describe Andrei's actions in Part 4 in helping people escape after Mila 18 has been compromised.
8. What happens when the Communist faction of the Joint Forces attempts to escape the ghetto?
9. What does Von Epp admit to Chris in Part 3, Chapter 13?
10. By Part 3, Chapter 12, The Civil Authority and the Jewish Security Force are told to find three Jews a day for deportation. If they do not, what happens? How do members of these two Jewish groups react?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)