|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Horst Von Epp say he is certain is hidden all over the ghetto?
(a) Weapons, in preparation for another Jewish resistance.
(b) Additional people, hidden below the buildings.
(c) Journals painting the Nazis in a bad light.
(d) Money and other valuables.
2. What was Chris' father?
(a) A French Ambassador.
(b) An American businessman.
(c) An Italian Count.
(d) An Italian Ambassador.
3. What does the plan that Simon Eden, Emanuel Goldman, and David Zemba devise ultimately achieve?
(a) Money and operational centers for Brandel.
(b) An alibi for Brandel's plan.
(c) Escape for 3,000 Jews.
(d) Escape for 4,000 Jews.
4. To where do Andrei and his Sergeant escape to in Part 1, Chapter 11?
(a) The woods.
(b) A peasant home.
5. Who is trying to unify the many Jewish factions in an all out attempt to resist Nazi restrictions in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) Paul Bronski.
(b) Franz Koenig.
(d) Alex Brandel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, who is the new contact on the Aryan side for Andrei's make-shift army?
2. What is 'The Final Solution'?
3. How is Andrei able to get a pass into the day labor camp, Majdanek?
4. Upon what does Paul's wife insist?
5. How does Franz Koenig feel about the recent events in Part Two, Chapter 1?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)