|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the poor section of Warsaw, to which the Jews have been relegated, called?
(a) The Ghetto.
(b) The slums.
(c) The Grotto.
(d) The hood.
2. How long is Andrei's report on the horrors at the Nazi labor camps?
(a) 20 pages.
(b) 100 pages.
(c) 65 pages.
(d) 200 pages.
3. In Part 2, Chapter 21, what is Rachel providing for the children of the orphanage?
(a) Organized play-time.
(b) A music program.
(c) A reading program.
(d) Story-telling time.
4. With what does Brandel trust Solomon?
(a) The secret of his journals.
(b) The confession of a crime.
(c) An old family secret.
(d) The location of his underground bunker.
5. What does Deborah believe has caused Paul's misfortune?
(a) Her love affair with Chris.
(b) Paul's deviance from his religion.
(c) She is unsure what he has done to deserve it.
(d) Paul's tendency to fight without planning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the relationship between Wolf and Rachel change in Part 2, Chapter 21?
2. Who is David Zemba?
3. After Chris De Monti's house and Von Epp's office are bugged, how do they communicate?
4. Who had Von Epp originally requested that Chris fire?
5. How many rooms are in the bunker below Mila 18?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)