|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gabriela work?
(a) The University of Cracow.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) The University of Warsaw.
(d) The American Embassy in Warsaw.
2. In Part 3, Chapter 3, food and supplies are delivered to the Germans in anticipation of whom or what?
(a) A visit from The Red Cross.
(b) The announcement of an upcoming attack from the Jewish resistance.
(c) A visit from Hitler.
(d) An announcement of the end of the war.
3. What is Dr. Paul Bronski professional title at the beginning of the book?
(a) Dean of the College of Sciences.
(b) Dean of the College of Fine Arts.
(c) Dean of the College of Medicine.
(d) Dean of the College of Mathematics.
4. Based on Chris' response to Von Epp's invitation for a night of dinner and girls, what does Von Epp assume?
(a) That Chris has a wife in America.
(b) That Chris does not like girls.
(c) That Chris does not like Von Epp.
(d) That Chris has a mistress.
5. After all communication with the world is cut off, how does Chris send out his report?
(a) He doesn't. He saves them to send out later.
(b) Through evacuating Americans.
(c) He secretly mails them to a friend in America.
(d) Through Morse code.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Part 3, with whom does Horst Von Epp meet?
2. By the time Mila 18 is destroyed, how many Jews are left in the ghetto?
3. Germans agreed to a prisoner exchange of _____ Pole(s) for _____ German(s).
4. What is the first thing Schreiker requires the Jewish Civil Authority to do?
5. Who is sent to Rachel's apartment in order to confirm a rendezvous point and get more provisions?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)