|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Dawn: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rabbi Solomon considered to be in Warsaw?
(a) A younger rabbi with a very modern approach to religion.
(b) The religious and political leader of the Jews.
(c) A crazy man who thinks he is a rabbi.
(d) The foremost Jewish scholar and religious leader.
2. Where is the site of the first Jewish ghetto and labor camps?
3. Who is Wolf?
(a) A Nazi general in Warsaw.
(b) Paul Bronski's oldest son.
(c) Brandel's oldest son.
(d) Franz Koenig's oldest son.
4. Why does Brandel decide to move his wife and children?
(a) To set them up for escape later.
(b) To be closer to Bathyran's operations.
(c) To bring them closer to food stores.
(d) To avoid having to move later when the Nazis take over his house.
5. How many Jews are murdered daily, according to Andrei's report?
(a) Tens of thousands.
(b) Hundreds of thousands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into how many sections has the Jewish military force been divided by Part 4?
2. How is Andrei able to get a pass into the day labor camp, Majdanek?
3. Where does Paul Bronski want his estate accounts taken in order to be turned into other currencies and investments?
4. Where does Gabriela wait each night in hopes of Andrei returning to Warsaw?
5. After all communication with the world is cut off, how does Chris send out his report?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)