|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rabbi Solomon considered to be in Warsaw?
(a) A crazy man who thinks he is a rabbi.
(b) The foremost Jewish scholar and religious leader.
(c) A younger rabbi with a very modern approach to religion.
(d) The religious and political leader of the Jews.
2. What is the name of the council meeting under the direction of Alex Brandel?
(a) The Zionist Council.
(b) The Bethleham Council.
(c) The Babylon Council.
(d) The Bathyran Council.
3. What is prohibited to Jews in Warsaw?
(a) Education and religious practices.
(c) Food and water.
(d) Alcohol and drugs.
4. Andrei visits Paul Bronski in Part 2, Chapter 4 and tries to convince him of what?
(a) That Bronski should find an underground bunker to join.
(b) That Bronski is a target for the Nazis.
(c) That he should give financial backing to Bathyrans.
(d) That the Nazis have far worse plans for the Jews.
5. What is the poor section of Warsaw, to which the Jews have been relegated, called?
(a) The Ghetto.
(b) The hood.
(c) The slums.
(d) The Grotto.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of Paul Bronski's does Dr. Franz Koenig covet?
2. To whom does Paul Bronski turn over all of his estate accounts?
3. Where is Christopher Di Monte living when the book opens?
4. How do Franz Koenig and Paul Bronski know each other?
5. How many steps are there to Simon Eden, Emanuel Goldman, and David Zemba's plan?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)