|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gabriela's relationship to Andrei?
(a) Gabriela is Andrei's boss.
(b) They are engaged in a love affair.
(c) Andrei is Gabriela's boss.
(d) They are cousins.
2. Who is David Zemba?
(a) A pianist and member of the Jewish Council.
(b) Deborah's brother.
(c) Director of the American Relief Society.
(d) The labor Zionist leader.
3. What is the first thing Schreiker requires the Jewish Civil Authority to do?
(a) Profess a love for Hitler.
(b) Register all Jews within Warsaw.
(c) Salute the Nazi flag.
(d) Vote on new execution methods.
4. What is Rabbi Solomon considered to be in Warsaw?
(a) A younger rabbi with a very modern approach to religion.
(b) The religious and political leader of the Jews.
(c) A crazy man who thinks he is a rabbi.
(d) The foremost Jewish scholar and religious leader.
5. What is the name of the council meeting under the direction of Alex Brandel?
(a) The Bethleham Council.
(b) The Zionist Council.
(c) The Babylon Council.
(d) The Bathyran Council.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what condition does Gabriela find Andrei and Chris in Part 1, Chapter 7?
2. What is Andrei Androfski's profession?
3. Who is Simon Eden?
4. Where do Alex Brandel and Andrei disagree in their discussion at the council meeting in Part 1, Chapter 8?
5. To what position does Franz Koenig appoint Paul Bronski?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)