|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After all communication with the world is cut off, how does Chris send out his report?
(a) He secretly mails them to a friend in America.
(b) He doesn't. He saves them to send out later.
(c) Through Morse code.
(d) Through evacuating Americans.
2. When all Jewish organization are outlawed, what happens to the Bathyrans?
(a) They disband.
(b) They ignore the ban and continue meeting as usual.
(c) They go underground.
(d) They separate into smaller factions.
3. What is the poor section of Warsaw, to which the Jews have been relegated, called?
(a) The Ghetto.
(b) The Grotto.
(c) The slums.
(d) The hood.
4. Where is Franz Koenig's new office?
(a) In his home.
(b) In City Hall.
(c) In the Embassy.
(d) In the synagogue.
5. What does Solomon counsel Brandel to do in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) Treat others - even the Germans - how he wants to be treated.
(b) Ask God for strength to fight the enemy.
(c) Gather church followers and train them to fight in the name of God.
(d) Have faith and remain a good Jew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Chris and Deborah?
2. What is Rudolph Schreiker's official title?
3. Where do Alex Brandel and Andrei disagree in their discussion at the council meeting in Part 1, Chapter 8?
4. How does Andrei provide Gabriela with an opportunity to escape Poland?
5. What is unique about the Poles sent for the prisoner exchange?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)