|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Alex Brandel and Andrei disagree in their discussion at the council meeting in Part 1, Chapter 8?
(a) Brandel believes Jews must leave Poland, while Andrei believes they should stay and fight for equality.
(b) Andrei believes Jews have created their current position by being submissive, while Brandel believes it was inevitable due to German political power.
(c) Andrei believes Jews must leave Poland, while Brandel believes they should stay and fight for equality.
(d) Brandel believes Jews have created their current position by being submissive, while Andrei believes it was inevitable due to German political power.
2. There is pressure on Chris to close the news agency, but he will not ____________.
(a) Leave Deborah.
(b) Be bullied into it.
(c) Stop reporting the atrocities.
(d) Sacrifice his career.
3. To whom does Paul Bronski turn over all of his estate accounts?
(b) Andrei Androfski.
(c) Chris Di Monte.
(d) Franz Koenig.
4. Paul Bronski is told he must move out of his home because ______ is(are) moving in.
(a) Nazi soldiers.
(b) Franz Koenig.
(c) Nazi leaders.
(d) The Jewish Civil Authority.
5. What does Brandel believe about his journal?
(a) It may someday help his people.
(b) It will never be read.
(c) It will be burned when he is done.
(d) It will get him in trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what position does Franz Koenig appoint Paul Bronski?
2. From where is Christopher Di Monte?
3. What does Deborah worry will happen, due to her relationship with Chris?
4. How does Andrei provide Gabriela with an opportunity to escape Poland?
5. What is Andrei Androfski's profession?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)