|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite his personal feelings toward Nazi policies, what does Horst Von Epp do?
(a) Refuses to harm Jewish people.
(b) Refuses to implement them when Nazis are not around.
(c) Accepts them for personal gain.
(d) Teaches the policies to children.
2. What happens to Rabbi Solomon's synagogue?
(a) It is converted into a Nazi headquarters.
(b) It is burned down.
(c) It is converted into an orphanage.
(d) It is closed down.
3. How do Franz Koenig and Paul Bronski know each other?
(a) They went to school together.
(b) They used to play cards together.
(c) They are colleagues.
(d) They are friends.
4. To what position does Franz Koenig appoint Paul Bronski?
(a) President of the Jewish Civil Authority.
(b) Koenig's personal assistant.
(c) Secretary of the Jewish Council.
(d) Deputy of the Jewish Civil Authority.
5. What has happened to the farm at Wework by Part 3 of the novel?
(a) Someone has set fire to it.
(b) It is struggling to meet the supply need.
(c) It has been raided.
(d) It has grown and is producing more food than ever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Wolf?
2. In Part 4, Chapter 16, the Joint Forces have four more victories, but they are running out of ___________
3. What is the poor section of Warsaw, to which the Jews have been relegated, called?
4. What is Paul's son's name?
5. By whom is Wolf caught while on assignment for the resistance movement?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)