|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1941, in the first raid of the Warsaw ghetto, how many Jews are taken and executed?
2. Where is the site of the first Jewish ghetto and labor camps?
3. Of what is Horst Von Epp in charge?
(a) Assigning Jews jobs for the Nazis.
(b) Writing speeches for Hitler.
(c) The Nazi army occupying Warsaw.
(d) Propaganda and press for the Nazis.
4. After Funk turns the task of final liquidation over to Von Epp and Dr. Koenig, who is the first person with whom Koenig meets?
(a) Andrei Androfski.
(b) Chris De Monti.
(c) Simon Elder.
(d) Wolf Brandel.
5. Who is angry and worried about the Joint Forces' success, because it is his job to stop them?
(a) Alfred Funk.
(b) Franz Koenig.
(c) Max Kleperman.
(d) Horst Von Epp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Chris attend journalism school?
2. Horst Von Epp invites Chris out for dinner and a night of girls. What is Chris' response?
3. How is Koenig's offer in Part 4, Chapter 9 received?
4. By April of 1943, how many children are left in the Mila 18 bunker?
5. How does Horst Von Epp personally feel about the policies of Nazism?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)