|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1941, in the first raid of the Warsaw ghetto, how many Jews are taken and executed?
2. How does Horst Von Epp do his job?
(a) He shoots anyone who does not respond to his demands immediately.
(b) He has a few drinks to help his creativity while writing speeches.
(c) He wines and dines foreign journalists.
(d) He tries to match Jews up with jobs as similar to their previous careers as possible.
3. Based on Chris' response to Von Epp's invitation for a night of dinner and girls, what does Von Epp assume?
(a) That Chris has a wife in America.
(b) That Chris does not like girls.
(c) That Chris does not like Von Epp.
(d) That Chris has a mistress.
4. Who had Von Epp originally requested that Chris fire?
(a) Simon Eden.
(b) Ervin Rosenblum.
(c) David Zemba.
(d) Everyone working for him.
5. How does Horst Von Epp personally feel about the policies of Nazism?
(a) He supports only some.
(b) He feels they are hypocritical.
(c) He is averse to them.
(d) He supports them fully.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Part 2, Chapter 8, what does Chris insist he will have to stop doing in order to avoid additional scrutiny?
2. How is Koenig's offer in Part 4, Chapter 9 received?
3. As the war starts to go bad for the Germans, about what are they concerned?
4. How long is Andrei's report on the horrors at the Nazi labor camps?
5. Horst Von Epp invites Chris out for dinner and a night of girls. What is Chris' response?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)