Part 1, Twilight, Chapters 1-5
1. What is Christopher Di Monte's profession?
(c) News Anchor.
2. From where is Christopher Di Monte?
3. Where is Christopher Di Monte living when the book opens?
4. What is Ervin Rosenblum's profession?
(b) He is unemployed.
5. What is Dr. Paul Bronski professional title at the beginning of the book?
(a) Dean of the College of Medicine.
(b) Dean of the College of Mathematics.
(c) Dean of the College of Fine Arts.
(d) Dean of the College of Sciences.
6. How does Paul characterize his wife's brother, Andrei Androfski?
(a) A crazy radical.
(b) A respected politician.
(c) A lowly criminal.
(d) A potential understudy.
7. What is Andrei Androfski's profession?
(a) Polish Army General.
(d) Polish Army Captain.
8. What of Paul Bronski's does Dr. Franz Koenig covet?
(a) His fame.
(b) His wife.
(c) His political title.
(d) His position at the university.
This section contains 5,251 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)