|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-17, Love, Love, Love, Alone, The Mechanical Genius, Caution, Until the Soldiers Came, Hat, How I Left Miguel Street.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgan start doing about two or three times a week?
(a) He weeps.
(b) He makes jokes.
(c) He challenges Bhakcu to fight.
(d) He explodes his fireworks.
2. How many children had Morgan's father had?
3. What does Eddoes win every year?
(a) An award for being the best business man.
(b) An award for being the best-dressed man.
(c) An award for being the most popular man.
(d) An award for the cleanest scavenging cart.
4. What happens to Big Foot when he and the author go to the sea-wall at Dockside?
(a) He and the author finally become good friends.
(b) He tells the author about his childhood.
(c) He goes swimming.
(d) He cuts his foot badly.
5. When Morgan's house burns down , what fire is it compared to?
(a) When the post office burned down in 1928.
(b) When the town hall burned down in 1930.
(c) When the jail burned down in 1932.
(d) When the Treasury burned down in 1933.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Bogart in South America?
2. What does the author do for the first time when he arrives in Port of Spain?
3. What was rare for a man's wife to do on Miguel Street?
4. How does the author describe the people of Miguel Street when they contemplate where Morgan went after the fire?
5. How many years does B.Wordsworth expect to spend writing his poem?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)