|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-17, Love, Love, Love, Alone, The Mechanical Genius, Caution, Until the Soldiers Came, Hat, How I Left Miguel Street.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author do for the first time when he arrives in Port of Spain?
(a) Hears a calypso song.
(b) Takes a city bus.
(c) Becomes afraid.
(d) Attends a public school.
2. How many children does Morgan have?
3. What is Mr. Hereira's first name?
4. What does the author's mother decide to do about the author when he becomes so wild and drinks so much.
(a) She asks the police to lock him up for a couple of days.
(b) She takes him to see Ganesh Pundit.
(c) She locks him in his room
(d) She asks Hat to come talk to him.
5. What is the heading on the paper Chris, Morgan's fourth son, shows the author?
(a) Crime and Punishment.
(b) How to be a Pyrotechnicist.
(c) How to Raise Children.
(d) Pride and Prejudice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does George treat his children?
2. What is Pogo's second wife's name?
3. Why does the author start crying soon after arriving in Port of Spain?
4. Why doesn't Hat like Morgan?
5. What marks the beginning of Edward drifting away from the Miguel Street group?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)