|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6, Bogart, The Thing Without a Name, George and the Pink House, His Chosen Calling, Man-Man, B. Wordsworth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Dolly's husband?
2. When Popo gets out of jail, how do the people of Miguel Street treat him?
(a) Like a hero, better than Hat or Bogart.
(b) Like a comedian.
(c) Like a ruined man.
(d) Like an ex-con.
3. What adjective describes George best?
4. What does Man-man declare he is?
(a) He declares he's the new messiah and will be crucified.
(b) He declares he's an American.
(c) He declares he's a politician who will rule Trinidad.
(d) He declares he's an orphan who is actually a prince.
5. How many lines a month does B.Wordsworth intend to write on his poem.
(a) Two lines a month.
(b) Five lines a month.
(c) Ten lines a month.
(d) One line a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bogart called before he is called Bogart?
2. Who liked Popo?
3. What does Dolly do at her wedding?
4. How does George treat his second wife and his daughter?
5. In what time in history does the novel take place?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)