|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6, Bogart, The Thing Without a Name, George and the Pink House, His Chosen Calling, Man-Man, B. Wordsworth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Man-man's dog dies?
(a) He marries.
(b) He gets two new dogs.
(c) He gets a cat and a dog.
(d) He becomes depressed and says he saw God.
2. What does the exam given at Hoyt's school qualify the person who passes it to become?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A lawyer.
3. When Elias can't pass the exam for his license, what does he become?
(a) The driver of a scavenging cart.
(b) A poet.
(c) A boxer.
(d) A cook.
4. How many lines a month does B.Wordsworth intend to write on his poem.
(a) Five lines a month.
(b) One line a month.
(c) Two lines a month.
(d) Ten lines a month.
5. What finally happens to Man-man?
(a) He becomes a monk.
(b) He is sent to a private psychiatrist.
(c) He becomes a priest.
(d) The police take him away and put him under observation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bogart buy?
2. How does Bogart make his money?
3. How does B. Wordsworth speak?
4. Who is Black Wordsworth?
5. What is Popo like till his wife leaves him?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)