Chapters 1-6, Bogart, The Thing Without a Name, George and the Pink House, His Chosen Calling, Man-Man, B. Wordsworth
1. How does Bogart make his money?
(a) As a comedian.
(b) As an innkeeper.
(c) By tailoring.
(d) By fixing cars.
2. What is Bogart called before he is called Bogart?
3. What does Bogart buy?
(a) Movie magazines.
(b) Thread of many colors and thimbles.
(c) A sewing machine and blue, white and brown chalks.
(d) Sweepstakes tickets and a sewing machine.
4. How long is Bogart gone the first time he disappears from Miguel Street?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three months.
5. What do the men play in Bogart's room when he's in to British Guiana?
(c) Gin Rummy.
6. What does Bogart do on his first trip away from Miguel Street?
(a) Gets married, works in a bar and has a child.
(b) Falls in love, buys a house and gambles.
(c) Works in the fields, buys a horse and gets sick.
(d) Becomes a cowboy, smuggles things and runs a brothel.,
This section contains 4,446 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)