|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sometimes, ______ management strategies are necessary in order to prevent and to manage migraines, according to Sacks.
2. Throughout time, there have been theories about the contractions of _________ and how this might relate to migraines.
3. Effective drug therapy, according to Sacks, will be based and depends on ____________, according to his experience.
4. A _________ migraine may be nothing more than a reaction to the rage that a patient is feeling, which can lead to pain.
5. The simplest of __________ can be created in the clinical setting, according to Sacks' findings and research.
Essay Topic 1
For many people, the idea of a migraine is something they might not ever experience, so this book might be difficult to understand.
Part 1: Why do you think it's important for a book about migraines to be written?
Part 2: Do you think that people who don't suffer from migraines will benefit from this book?
Part 3: How do you think migraine sufferers can benefit from this book?
Essay Topic 2
Migraines are conditions that can impact a person for their entire life, without a cure in many cases.
Part 1: Why do you think that migraines impact a person's life so much?
Part 2: Do you think you could manage a condition that has no cure?
Part 3: How do you think a person changes when they have so much pain in their life?
Essay Topic 3
Migraines are at risk of being misdiagnosed, according to Sacks in the book.
Part 1: Why do you think it might be difficult to diagnose migraines in patients?
Part 2: How do you think misdiagnosis might be avoided in the treatment of migraines?
Part 3: Do you think that misdiagnosis is every completely avoidable?
This section contains 1,427 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)