|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sometimes, ______ management strategies are necessary in order to prevent and to manage migraines, according to Sacks.
2. Throughout time, there have been theories about the contractions of _________ and how this might relate to migraines.
3. Effective drug therapy, according to Sacks, will be based and depends on ____________, according to his experience.
(a) Trial and error.
(c) Patient confidentiality.
4. A _________ migraine may be nothing more than a reaction to the rage that a patient is feeling, which can lead to pain.
5. The simplest of __________ can be created in the clinical setting, according to Sacks' findings and research.
Short Answer Questions
1. The later interviews with a patient should delve more deeply into the _________ of the patient so as to discern the best possible treatment.
2. What is NOT one of the basic pieces of advice that Sacks offers for those who are suffering from migraines?
3. What is the name of the migraine medication that is delivered in very large doses at the start of a migraine?
4. Other patients will see __________ of people or places as a part of hallucinations during a migraine attack.
5. After a migraine, there is a period described as a _________, which often lasts around three hours after the pain subsides.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)