|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sometimes, ______ management strategies are necessary in order to prevent and to manage migraines, according to Sacks.
2. The intensity of the pain of a migraine is directly related to the dilation of the _________ arteries in the head, according to research.
3. Sacks has said that migraines can be both _____ and acquired, making them difficult to diagnose and to treat.
4. To deny a migraine sufferer the use of ___________ would be cruel, according to Sacks in this book.
(b) Illegal drugs.
(d) Hot baths.
5. Some doctors have tried _________ which Sacks believes to be grossly fraudulent or mutilating.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some patients will simply seek out a _________ when they don't like the advice that they hear.
2. Migraines might also have some specific _________ in one's life, according to Sacks, filling a role the patient needs it to fill.
3. Sacks presents the argument between chaos and __________, in relation to migraines and to the universe.
4. Some patients only need to be seen once in a while to make sure they are maintaining their _________ for managing their migraines.
5. Careful monitoring of __________ will also be helpful for those who want to make sure they are minimizing their risk of migraines.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)