|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Throughout time, there have been theories about the contractions of _________ and how this might relate to migraines.
2. Sacks presents the argument between chaos and __________, in relation to migraines and to the universe.
3. What is the title that Ralph M. Siegel has, according to the way he is described in this chapter?
4. Those that are told to lighten up on their ________ are much more likely to ignore this advice than to take it from a physician.
(a) Food intake.
5. Sacks wants to point out that there are few _________ that have any value in helping with a migraine case.
Short Answer Questions
1. The medical _________ in this section of the book might be overwhelming to some readers.
2. During this section of the book, Sacks points out there is a _________ inside the human head, according to his experience.
3. Another category of drugs is aimed at the ___________ of the migraine, according to Sacks.
4. In Sacks' mind, there is no reason to believe that ________ do not suffer from migraines as well, according to his logic.
5. The initial ________ with a patient might be limited, but this should not be the only step in diagnosis and treatment.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)