|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sacks does point out that there can be _____________ when using different drug treatments for migraines.
(c) No effects.
(d) Side effects.
2. Many of the patterns that are created are often _________, according to Sacks, which is why further research is needed.
(c) Movement oriented.
3. Sacks concludes the book by talking about how there is a tendency for the ________ to take on specific patterns.
4. A drug may need to be taken ________ if there is severe vomiting present during a migraine episode.
5. Other patients will see __________ of people or places as a part of hallucinations during a migraine attack.
(c) Clear visions.
Short Answer Questions
1. The fact that visual ___________ are so common makes their presence fascinating to researchers.
2. Sacks wants to point out that many doctors and researchers __________ too much from the data they receive in order to find these answers.
3. Careful monitoring of __________ will also be helpful for those who want to make sure they are minimizing their risk of migraines.
4. In Sacks' mind, there is no reason to believe that ________ do not suffer from migraines as well, according to his logic.
5. The fight or flight response is still present in _________, even if it seems to be less overt in the daily behaviors.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)