Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapters One and Two
1. What is the German physician's experience with migraines, according to the beginning of the book?
2. What are the symptoms that the German physician has when he has his migraines?
3. What are the classic symptoms of a migraine, according to Sacks' experience with his patients?
4. Why do many migraine sufferers tend to rub one side of their head when they are in the midst of a migraine?
5. What can often be a secondary factor to the migraine pain, according to the author...
This section contains 1,142 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)