|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Fourteen through Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sacks points out that many doctors and patients are still looking for the _____________ to help with migraine pain management.
(a) Wonder drug.
(b) Best environment.
(c) Wonder regimen.
(d) Right book.
2. What happens to Reymond every three to four weeks, according to the notes of Sacks in the beginning of this book?
(a) New patients.
(b) A new study.
(c) A new pill.
3. Where is the physicist du Bois Reymond from, according to the descriptions in this manuscript?
4. There might also be a connection, according to Sacks, between migraines and _________, as some will wake up with headaches.
(d) Sleeping in bed alone.
5. The man who always _______ to end his migraine attacks had to find a new way of relieving his pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. And another category of drugs are called __________ which are used for sleep or for relaxation during the treatment of a migraine.
2. Some patients will simply seek out a _________ when they don't like the advice that they hear.
3. Sacks says that _________ may prompt a migraine or might be a part of the unit of the overall event.
4. Some patients will describe severe __________ as the main symptom of their migraine attack, leading to a different definition of migraine.
5. One case study of a man with headaches points out that he doesn't like to discuss his feelings of __________ as they are related to his migraines.
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)