|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Fourteen through Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sacks says that _________ may prompt a migraine or might be a part of the unit of the overall event.
2. Sacks notes that those who suffer from _________ migraines experience the onset of an attack at fairly regular periods though the times vary from one patient to another.
3. Sacks does not believe there is a connection with _________ being a part of the chemical reaction that takes place during a headache.
4. There might also be a connection, according to Sacks, between migraines and _________, as some will wake up with headaches.
(b) Sleeping in bed alone.
5. Sacks proposes that a person who seems to be _______ may also be trying to be self destructive to their body and minds.
(a) Accident prone.
(c) In pain a lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man who always _______ to end his migraine attacks had to find a new way of relieving his pain.
2. Sometimes leaps in ______ analysis are not able to give researchers clear and definitive answers.
3. Other researchers think there might be a certain __________ or grace to those who suffer from migraines, according to their work.
4. Some researchers believe that a migraine is akin to a ________, with being a release reaction to a specific situation.
5. How many areas of aural symptoms does Sacks point out to be the case for most patients?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)