|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Fourteen through Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The later interviews with a patient should delve more deeply into the _________ of the patient so as to discern the best possible treatment.
2. The woman then began to feel an irresistible urge to _________, which then served as a warning for her migraines.
(c) Spin around.
3. Some patients will describe severe __________ as the main symptom of their migraine attack, leading to a different definition of migraine.
(b) Head pain.
(c) Abdominal pain.
(d) Family troubles.
4. Some patients only need to be seen once in a while to make sure they are maintaining their _________ for managing their migraines.
(b) Doctor visits.
(d) Physical therapy.
5. Most patients, it seems, have an irresistible urge to _________ when they are suffering from a migraine, according to the studies in this book.
(a) Bang their head against the wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the case of menstrual migraines, Sacks points out that _________ may be helpful in controlling the pain.
2. Sacks notes that those who suffer from _________ migraines experience the onset of an attack at fairly regular periods though the times vary from one patient to another.
3. The intensity of the pain of a migraine is directly related to the dilation of the _________ arteries in the head, according to research.
4. Some people will have troubles understanding __________ as a result of an aura which precedes a migraine.
5. Where is the physicist du Bois Reymond from, according to the descriptions in this manuscript?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)