|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six through Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some people ascribe to the idea that a migraine may just be a/an ___________ reaction to the rest of the world.
2. What can be impossible when the pain of a migraine is intense, according to this book?
3. What tends to increase over the course of an experience of a migraine headache?
4. __________ migraines are always present in those who have cases of severe nausea along with their pain.
5. Those who have ________ migraines are often those who are prone to blushing in their everyday lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sacks says that _________ may prompt a migraine or might be a part of the unit of the overall event.
2. Sacks points out that there is a tendency to _________ migraine sufferers in literature and in descriptions.
3. What happens to Reymond every three to four weeks, according to the notes of Sacks in the beginning of this book?
4. There are other hallucinations in which _________ may appear to be bigger or smaller than they actually are.
5. What does the answer to #31 typically precede, according to previous case studies in Sacks' research?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)