|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six through Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One case study of a man with headaches points out that he doesn't like to discuss his feelings of __________ as they are related to his migraines.
2. Severe _________ may also be the only symptom of a migraine, but it may also exist as an isolated symptom.
3. Some migraine patients may also hear noises, such as a low growl or a _________ as a part of their hallucinations.
4. Some people will have troubles understanding __________ as a result of an aura which precedes a migraine.
5. Sometimes, there might be sections of vision during a migraine which are ___________.
(c) Filled with colors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What may or may not continue as a result of the pain of a migraine increasing or continuing?
2. Sacks points out there are many ___________ toward many diseases and migraines are no exception to this finding.
3. The ________ who was restricted from normal social activities might be suffering from migraines as a result of depression.
4. The 53-year-old woman who is studied in this section reports a feeling of ______ right before the onset of her migraine.
5. The man who always _______ to end his migraine attacks had to find a new way of relieving his pain.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)