|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three through Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A precordial migraine is one in which _________ pain is the only symptom of the migraine attack, according to Sacks.
2. The symptoms of a migraine, as described in this chapter, include a feeling of _______ as well as the classic symptoms of migraine which are present in this section.
3. What is found in about one fourth of all patients who have migraine pains and other symptoms?
(d) Nasal stuffiness.
4. What might be a secondary factor of a migraine headache, causing even more pain and more tension?
(a) Tension headache.
(d) Family life.
5. The ________ is the word traditionally associated with the sensory illusions that a migraine sufferer may experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sensory _________ is one of the categories of aural symptoms that the patient may experience.
2. Severe _________ may also be the only symptom of a migraine, but it may also exist as an isolated symptom.
3. Sometimes the feeling of _________ is reported during the experience of a migraine, in some patients.
4. Some people will have troubles understanding __________ as a result of an aura which precedes a migraine.
5. What is always present to some degree, even if it varies from one migraine case to another?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)