|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three through Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The __________ of a migraine aura are something that are short lived, unlike those of an actual seizure, according to Sacks.
2. What happens to Reymond every three to four weeks, according to the notes of Sacks in the beginning of this book?
(b) A new pill.
(c) A new study.
(d) New patients.
3. Most patients, it seems, have an irresistible urge to _________ when they are suffering from a migraine, according to the studies in this book.
(c) Bang their head against the wall.
4. Sometimes auras can be so powerful so as to have the appearance of a __________ in some patients.
(d) Heart murmur.
5. Those who have ________ migraines are often those who are prone to blushing in their everyday lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some people will continue on with their lives during a migraine, though they will still contend with __________ at some point.
2. What do many patients notice about the pain they might feel when they are experiencing a migraine?
3. Where is the physicist du Bois Reymond from, according to the descriptions in this manuscript?
4. Sensory _________ is one of the categories of aural symptoms that the patient may experience.
5. What is NOT one of the things that are listed in the possible visual sensory hallucinations that one might experience?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)