|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three through Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The symptoms of a migraine, as described in this chapter, include a feeling of _______ as well as the classic symptoms of migraine which are present in this section.
2. What may or may not continue as a result of the pain of a migraine increasing or continuing?
3. Sometimes auras can be so powerful so as to have the appearance of a __________ in some patients.
(c) Heart murmur.
4. With a migraine, there can be a _________ appearance to the eye, according to the description in this book.
5. Severe _________ may also be the only symptom of a migraine, but it may also exist as an isolated symptom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some people will continue on with their lives during a migraine, though they will still contend with __________ at some point.
2. What do many patients notice about the pain they might feel when they are experiencing a migraine?
3. What is always present to some degree, even if it varies from one migraine case to another?
4. Where is the physicist du Bois Reymond from, according to the descriptions in this manuscript?
5. What is usually violent and often relegated to just one side of the head when it is present?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)