|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters One and Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sometimes the feeling of _________ is reported during the experience of a migraine, in some patients.
2. What is usually violent and often relegated to just one side of the head when it is present?
(a) Sore throat.
3. The man who always _______ to end his migraine attacks had to find a new way of relieving his pain.
4. With a migraine, there can be a _________ appearance to the eye, according to the description in this book.
5. The 53-year-old woman who is studied in this section reports a feeling of ______ right before the onset of her migraine.
(a) Well being.
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman then began to feel an irresistible urge to _________, which then served as a warning for her migraines.
2. One case study of a man with headaches points out that he doesn't like to discuss his feelings of __________ as they are related to his migraines.
3. The symptoms of a migraine, as described in this chapter, include a feeling of _______ as well as the classic symptoms of migraine which are present in this section.
4. Sacks pointed out that a woman's hair turned __________ on one side, the side where she would have her headaches.
5. Some people will continue on with their lives during a migraine, though they will still contend with __________ at some point.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)