|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters One and Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Reymond every three to four weeks, according to the notes of Sacks in the beginning of this book?
(a) A new study.
(b) A new pill.
(c) New patients.
2. Sometimes the feeling of _________ is reported during the experience of a migraine, in some patients.
3. What is usually violent and often relegated to just one side of the head when it is present?
(a) Sore throat.
4. The man who always _______ to end his migraine attacks had to find a new way of relieving his pain.
5. Unusual __________ occur in about one tenth of patients, according to the descriptions in the book.
(a) Word patterns.
(c) Bowel movements.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the man begin to use when he realized that sneezing might be able to relieve his migraine pain?
2. What might alleviate the pain of a migraine in some patients, while this might also make the pain more severe for some patients?
3. What do many patients notice about the pain they might feel when they are experiencing a migraine?
4. One case study of a man with headaches points out that he doesn't like to discuss his feelings of __________ as they are related to his migraines.
5. The symptoms of a migraine, as described in this chapter, include a feeling of _______ as well as the classic symptoms of migraine which are present in this section.
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)