Quiz: Chapters Three through Five
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What kinds of headaches might wake up a patient in the middle of the night, according to studies?
2. What is NOT one of the things that are listed in the possible visual sensory hallucinations that one might experience?
c) Geometric figures.
d) Flashing lights.
3. Some people, when having a migraine, might feel a distorted sense of familiarity or _____________.
4. One man experienced a ________ sensation in his left foot during the course of a migraine.
5. When ________ happens and it is not followed...
This section contains 346 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)