|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Fourteen through Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The combination of _________ in the case of the woman with the impotent husband and the delinquent child might cause her headaches.
(d) Sharing living space.
2. The general rule for __________ is that they are present early in life and then they tend to taper off in time.
(a) Motion sickness bouts.
3. The __________ of a migraine aura are something that are short lived, unlike those of an actual seizure, according to Sacks.
4. Some researchers believe that a migraine is akin to a ________, with being a release reaction to a specific situation.
5. What does Sacks ask migraine patients to do in order to see if they can determine a cause or a condition which might lead to migraines?
(b) Go for a run during a headache.
(c) Video log.
(d) A count of their medication usage.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a tendency in migraines to have __________ connections, according to the findings of Sacks.
2. Other researchers think there might be a certain __________ or grace to those who suffer from migraines, according to their work.
3. With a migraine, there can be a _________ appearance to the eye, according to the description in this book.
4. ________ often has a derogatory connotation and may require additional discussion among researchers.
5. There are some patients that obviously suffer from periodical or causal attacks but that the larger group will defy easy _____________.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)