|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three through Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman that the man thought he was talking to was _______, while it was actually his secretary.
(a) His boss.
(b) His wife.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother.
2. What is always present to some degree, even if it varies from one migraine case to another?
3. What can be impossible when the pain of a migraine is intense, according to this book?
4. What is NOT one of the things that are listed in the possible visual sensory hallucinations that one might experience?
(b) Flashing lights.
(c) Geometric figures.
5. The man who always _______ to end his migraine attacks had to find a new way of relieving his pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finally, there may be disorders of perception, __________, and memory during the course of aural symptoms.
2. Sometimes auras can be so powerful so as to have the appearance of a __________ in some patients.
3. Severe _________ may also be the only symptom of a migraine, but it may also exist as an isolated symptom.
4. What did the man begin to use when he realized that sneezing might be able to relieve his migraine pain?
5. What is caused by the arterial pulses and pressure on the affected artery can help during a migraine?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)