|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three through Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One case study of a man with headaches points out that he doesn't like to discuss his feelings of __________ as they are related to his migraines.
2. Severe _________ may also be the only symptom of a migraine, but it may also exist as an isolated symptom.
3. Some people will have troubles understanding __________ as a result of an aura which precedes a migraine.
4. Most patients, it seems, have an irresistible urge to _________ when they are suffering from a migraine, according to the studies in this book.
(a) Bang their head against the wall.
5. What is usually violent and often relegated to just one side of the head when it is present?
(b) Sore throat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of headaches might wake up a patient in the middle of the night, according to studies?
2. Where is the physicist du Bois Reymond from, according to the descriptions in this manuscript?
3. Those who have ________ migraines are often those who are prone to blushing in their everyday lives.
4. The woman then began to feel an irresistible urge to _________, which then served as a warning for her migraines.
5. The symptoms of a migraine, as described in this chapter, include a feeling of _______ as well as the classic symptoms of migraine which are present in this section.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)