|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three through Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tends to increase over the course of an experience of a migraine headache?
2. What is NOT one of the things that are listed in the possible visual sensory hallucinations that one might experience?
(a) Geometric figures.
(d) Flashing lights.
3. The woman then began to feel an irresistible urge to _________, which then served as a warning for her migraines.
(a) Spin around.
4. The __________ of a migraine aura are something that are short lived, unlike those of an actual seizure, according to Sacks.
5. One woman was described as being ____________, though her symptoms were actually more a part of a migraine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the physicist du Bois Reymond from, according to the descriptions in this manuscript?
2. Sometimes the feeling of _________ is reported during the experience of a migraine, in some patients.
3. What is found in about one fourth of all patients who have migraine pains and other symptoms?
4. Sometimes auras can be so powerful so as to have the appearance of a __________ in some patients.
5. __________ migraines are always present in those who have cases of severe nausea along with their pain.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)