|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Ten through Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ migraines are always present in those who have cases of severe nausea along with their pain.
2. What might be a secondary factor of a migraine headache, causing even more pain and more tension?
(a) Family life.
(c) Tension headache.
3. What is usually violent and often relegated to just one side of the head when it is present?
(a) Sore throat.
4. The woman then began to feel an irresistible urge to _________, which then served as a warning for her migraines.
(a) Spin around.
5. When ________ happens and it is not followed by a headache, it can be confusing and misinterpreted by the person experiencing it.
(a) A dream.
(b) An aura.
(c) A pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ________ is the word traditionally associated with the sensory illusions that a migraine sufferer may experience.
2. The need for the __________ mentality is more evident in the animal world because of the need for biological survival.
3. There are _____ and transitional attacks of migraines which can make it difficult for a doctor or researcher to decide on a diagnosis of migraine.
4. Changes in the sensory __________ are another possible part of the aural symptoms, according to Sacks.
5. The combination of _________ in the case of the woman with the impotent husband and the delinquent child might cause her headaches.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)