|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Ten through Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sacks wants to point out that many doctors and researchers __________ too much from the data they receive in order to find these answers.
2. That migraines might have a role in one's life is the _________, rather than the rule, according to Sacks.
3. One man experienced a ________ sensation in his left foot during the course of a migraine.
4. One patient believes there are small _________ in the room with him, even when there are not.
5. Sacks is just not sure if ____________ or genetics are more of a cause for the migraines which seem to take place in families.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a tendency in migraines to have __________ connections, according to the findings of Sacks.
2. There is substantial evidence that there may be a _______________ between migraines and those who suffer from epileptic seizures.
3. Sacks does point out in this section that many people believe that migraines are _______________ in nature.
4. The ________ is the word traditionally associated with the sensory illusions that a migraine sufferer may experience.
5. The _________ of a person who is suffering from a migraine becomes an important part of the study of migraines, according to Sacks.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)