1. What happens to Reymond every three to four weeks, according to the notes of Sacks in the beginning of this book?
(a) A new study.
(b) New patients.
(c) A new pill.
2. Where is the physicist du Bois Reymond from, according to the descriptions in this manuscript?
3. The symptoms of a migraine, as described in this chapter, include a feeling of _______ as well as the classic symptoms of migraine which are present in this section.
4. What is usually violent and often relegated to just one side of the head when it is present?
(c) Sore throat.
5. What do many patients notice about the pain they might feel when they are experiencing a migraine?
(a) It doesn't go away.
(b) It's spotty.
(c) It's dull.
(d) It's always on one side.
This section contains 4,224 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)