Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Chapters One and Two Abstract
* Sacks quotes the symptoms of what a migraine feels like to the sufferer.
* Typical migraine symptoms include headache, nausea, one sided pain, and increased pain with movement.
* Du Bois indicated there are different kinds of migraines.
* Other symptoms are also possible for migraine sufferers.
* Various patient experiences for migraine sufferers are...
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)