|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the autopsy report reveal was the cause of Charlotte's death?
(a) Hemorrhagic shock due to a C-section.
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Blood clot.
2. What did Connie discover her father was doing before the trial began?
(b) Spending a lot of time with Hastings.
(c) Reviewing legal precedent.
(d) Working too much.
3. What did Connie think of Stephen when she first met him?
(a) He was sneaky.
(b) He didn't seem like a lawyer.
(c) He didn't seem very smart.
(d) He was charming and capable.
4. During Charlotte's labor, who did Sibyl send to be with her until Sibyl could get there?
(d) No one.
5. When did Sibyl have her first experience with childbirth?
(a) When she was just a child.
(b) After learning she was pregnant with Connie.
(c) Shortly before discovering she was pregnant with Connie.
(d) During college.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the state call as their first witness?
2. What did Connie's parents do the Saturday morning after Charlotte's death?
3. What did the prosecution insist on seeing during the defense portion of the trial?
4. Why were the mothers of some of Connie's friends reluctant to let their children play with her?
5. When did Hastings' opening remarks begin?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)