|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Sibyl's student, what did Anne believe about home births?
(a) There should be as little interference as possible.
(b) Patients should be given painkillers.
(c) A doctor should be present.
(d) Interference is usually necessary.
2. What did the male past-patient that Tanner put on the stand say in his testimony?
(a) Sibyl had misled him and his wife about the safety of home birth.
(b) Sibyl had made his wife push too long.
(c) Sibyl had not treated his wife's anemia.
(d) Sibyl was honest about the safety of home birth.
3. What did Sibyl discover when she tried to make a call to the hospital during Charlotte's labor?
(a) The hospital would not accept Sibyl's patients.
(b) Charlotte could not pay for a hospital delivery.
(c) The hospital was closed.
(d) The phone was dead.
4. During what month did the Danforth's wait to learn what the charges against Sibyl would be?
5. What did Connie discover her father was doing before the trial began?
(a) Spending a lot of time with Hastings.
(c) Working too much.
(d) Reviewing legal precedent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the mothers of some of Connie's friends reluctant to let their children play with her?
2. What happened during the first few days in court?
3. How old was Connie the year her mother was charged with the death of a client?
4. Who did Rand often spend long afternoons alone with when Sibyl was with clients?
5. What did Tanner say about home births in his opening remarks?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)