|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What complaint did Rand have about Sibyl's job?
(a) Rand thought she should be a real doctor.
(b) She was away from home a lot.
(c) She made more money than Rand.
(d) She didn't make enough money.
2. How did many of the other midwives feel after Charlotte's death?
(a) Sorry, but still confident.
(b) Angry at Sibyl.
3. What did the male past-patient that Tanner put on the stand say in his testimony?
(a) Sibyl was honest about the safety of home birth.
(b) Sibyl had made his wife push too long.
(c) Sibyl had not treated his wife's anemia.
(d) Sibyl had misled him and his wife about the safety of home birth.
4. What is the name of the Bedfords' son?
5. After going out to warm up her car, what did Sibyl discover when she returned to Charlotte's room?
(a) Charlotte died while she was out.
(b) The baby died.
(c) Charlotte had stopped bleeding.
(d) Charlotte had passed out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the arch of blood supposed to have been coming from?
2. Who first took Connie to the Bedford home?
3. What types of cases did Stephen Hastings usually handle?
4. What did Connie see on her mother's desk after returning home late one night?
5. What state did the Danforths live in when Connie was a child?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)