|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date was referenced in Sibyl's notebook that caused Connie to read further?
(a) March 15.
(b) August 23.
(c) The day Sibyl met Hastings.
(d) Connie's birthday.
2. Who was waiting for Connie when she came home from school on the day after Charlotte's death?
3. What state did the Danforths live in when Connie was a child?
4. What month did Sibyl's trial begin?
5. What complaint did Rand have about Sibyl's job?
(a) She was away from home a lot.
(b) Rand thought she should be a real doctor.
(c) She made more money than Rand.
(d) She didn't make enough money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Connie's first impression of Charlotte?
2. During his opening remarks, what did Hastings use to compare home births to hospital births.
3. What factors made Sibyl decide to take Charlotte to the hospital?
4. How did Hastings gain access to Charlotte's medical records?
5. On the weekend after Charlotte's death, who called the Danforth home?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)