|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the coroner testify that Sibyl had done?
(a) A poor job of stitching Charlotte's abdomen.
(b) A poor job of stitching Charlotte's abdomen, but a poor job of stitching her uterus.
(c) A good job of stitching Charlotte's uterus and abdomen.
(d) A good job of stitching Charlotte's abdomen.
2. During his opening remarks, what did Hastings use to compare home births to hospital births.
(a) Charlotte's medical records.
(b) Newspaper articles.
(c) Hospital statistics and Sibyl's statistics.
(d) Only the hospital statistics.
3. What day of the week did Charlotte go into labor?
4. What holiday is it when Charlotte first asks Connie about Sibyl's profession?
(a) Fourth of July.
(b) Connie's birthday.
(c) Memorial Day.
5. What did Connie see when she dropped off Charlotte's medical records at Hastings' office?
(a) A bill for his legal services.
(b) Hastings joking with the prosecutor.
(c) Hastings and Sibyl kissing.
(d) Notes about Sibyl's trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What often seemed to fuel the arguments between Rand and Sibyl?
2. What is Connie's mother's name?
3. What did Connie remember was odd about the words she used as a young child?
4. What kind of student was Anne Austin described as?
5. Which entries in Sibyl's notebook did Connie read?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)