|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word caught Connie's eye when she was in a conference room at Hastings' place of business?
2. What was Charlotte's last name?
3. During his opening remarks, what did Hastings use to compare home births to hospital births.
(a) Hospital statistics and Sibyl's statistics.
(b) Charlotte's medical records.
(c) Only the hospital statistics.
(d) Newspaper articles.
4. How did Connie feel about her mother's chances after first meeting Stephen?
(a) A little better.
5. Who reviewed Charlotte's medical records with Hastings?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Anne object to Sibyl doing for Charlotte?
2. What month did Sibyl's trial begin?
3. After going out to warm up her car, what did Sibyl discover when she returned to Charlotte's room?
4. How does the Danforth family react to the release of the autopsy report?
5. What did Tom think Sibyl and Rand were smart to do?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)