|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Connie think of Stephen when she first met him?
(a) He was sneaky.
(b) He didn't seem like a lawyer.
(c) He was charming and capable.
(d) He didn't seem very smart.
2. When did Sibyl have her first experience with childbirth?
(a) When she was just a child.
(b) After learning she was pregnant with Connie.
(c) During college.
(d) Shortly before discovering she was pregnant with Connie.
3. What time of day did Sibyl expect to deliver Charlotte's baby?
(a) Shortly after dinnertime.
(b) Early in the morning.
(c) Around midnight.
(d) Around noon.
4. The year that Charlotte's family arrived, who did Connie constantly hope to catch a look at?
5. What factors made Sibyl decide to take Charlotte to the hospital?
(a) Vomiting and delirium.
(b) Blood and back labor.
(c) Heart rate and fever.
(d) Blood pressure and blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many events does Sibyl's attorney say it took to lead to Charlotte's death?
2. Why did Sibyl quit college?
3. Who was with Sibyl and her friend who went into labor during the party while the woman labored?
4. What did Connie do the Saturday after Charlotte's death?
5. What time was Charlotte ready to begin pushing?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)