|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What factors made Sibyl decide to take Charlotte to the hospital?
(a) Heart rate and fever.
(b) Blood pressure and blood.
(c) Blood and back labor.
(d) Vomiting and delirium.
2. Who did Rand often spend long afternoons alone with when Sibyl was with clients?
(c) His mistress.
3. How many events does Sibyl's attorney say it took to lead to Charlotte's death?
4. How long did it take the ambulance to arrive for the woman who went into labor during the party that Sibyl attended?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) The ambulance did not come at all.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) Over an hour.
5. The year that Charlotte's family arrived, who did Connie constantly hope to catch a look at?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visited Connie in Chapter 8?
2. On the weekend after Charlotte's death, who called the Danforth home?
3. What did Sibyl do to the item she gave the police officer who visited their home?
4. What was the name of the midwife who began hanging around the Danforth home during Sibyl's difficult time?
5. Who was with Sibyl and her friend who went into labor during the party while the woman labored?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)