|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Connie think of Stephen when she first met him?
(a) He was charming and capable.
(b) He didn't seem very smart.
(c) He didn't seem like a lawyer.
(d) He was sneaky.
2. What is Connie's first impression of Charlotte?
(a) She is frail.
(b) She is intimidating.
(c) She is frightening.
(d) She is strong.
3. What did Connie see Stephen doing with the prosecutor and judge during Sibyl's trial?
(a) Exchanging money.
(d) Playing cards.
4. How long did Sibyl attend college before quitting?
(a) Six months.
(b) Four years.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
5. In Chapter 7, what was Connie doing when a police officer arrived at their house?
(c) Making dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Connie become hysterical when the jury returned to the courtroom?
2. Where did Charlotte experience pain during labor?
3. What complaint did Rand have about Sibyl's job?
4. What did Connie remember was odd about the words she used as a young child?
5. What town was Stephen Hastings from?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)