|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Connie hope to find Tom on the day her mother told her to make her own dinner because she'd be with a client?
(a) The baseball field.
(b) The pool.
(c) The stables.
(d) His house.
2. What day of the week did Charlotte go into labor?
3. After the party, what was Sibyl doing when the ambulance arrived?
(a) Helping the woman breathe.
(b) Sobbing hysterically.
(d) Catching the baby.
4. What movement did Sibyl become involved in after quitting college?
(a) Green Peace.
(b) The feminist movement.
(c) The Black Panther movement.
(d) The hippie movement.
5. Who did Rand often spend long afternoons alone with when Sibyl was with clients?
(c) His mistress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Sibyl preparing to do when she was informed about Charlotte's labor?
2. How did Sibyl feel about her attorney's assessment of Charlotte's death?
3. What state did the Danforths live in when Connie was a child?
4. What types of cases did Stephen Hastings usually handle?
5. What factors made Sibyl decide to take Charlotte to the hospital?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)