|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week did Charlotte go into labor?
2. After the party, what was Sibyl doing when the ambulance arrived?
(a) Helping the woman breathe.
(b) Sobbing hysterically.
(d) Catching the baby.
3. What does Connie do at the Bedford home?
(a) Keeps Charlotte company.
(b) Reads to Charlotte.
4. How old was Connie when she first saw a baby born?
(d) 7 or 8.
5. How did Charlotte's labor progress?
(a) More slowly than Sibyl projected.
(b) Just about as Sibyl expected it to.
(c) More quickly than Sibyl projected.
(d) There was no progression at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alarmed Sibyl when Charlotte began pushing?
2. When did Sibyl have her first experience with childbirth?
3. Where did Connie find Tom waiting for her when she returned from looking for him?
4. What is the name of the friend with whom Connie goes to the Bedfords' home?
5. After going out to warm up her car, what did Sibyl discover when she returned to Charlotte's room?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)