|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season was it when Sibyl was charged with Charlotte's death?
2. How old was Connie the year her mother was charged with the death of a client?
3. Where did Connie hope to find Tom on the day her mother told her to make her own dinner because she'd be with a client?
(a) His house.
(b) The stables.
(c) The pool.
(d) The baseball field.
4. What needs did Sibyl attend to for her clients?
(d) Physical and emotional.
5. What state did the Danforths live in when Connie was a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Connie when she first saw a baby born?
2. Why were the mothers of some of Connie's friends reluctant to let their children play with her?
3. How long did Sibyl attend college before quitting?
4. The year that Charlotte's family arrived, who did Connie constantly hope to catch a look at?
5. What was the weather like during Charlotte's labor?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)