|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Connie become hysterical when the jury returned to the courtroom?
(a) Some of them were crying.
(b) They wouldn't look at her mother.
(c) They glared at her mother.
(d) They were laughing.
2. What was Sibyl preparing to do when she was informed about Charlotte's labor?
(a) Go grocery shopping.
(b) Take a nap.
(c) Take Connie dress shopping.
(d) Get an oil change for her car.
3. Who did Rand often spend long afternoons alone with when Sibyl was with clients?
(a) His mistress.
4. Who was with Sibyl and her friend who went into labor during the party while the woman labored?
(a) The woman's mother.
(b) The men.
(c) No one.
(d) Another woman.
5. What is the name of the Bedfords' son?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Sibyl have her first experience with childbirth?
2. What alarmed Sibyl when Charlotte began pushing?
3. What holiday is it when Charlotte first asks Connie about Sibyl's profession?
4. How old was Connie when Charlotte's family moved in?
5. What happened to Charlotte while she was pushing?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)