|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sibyl is arrested, what misdemeanor charge is brought against her?
(b) Dispensing pharmaceuticals without a license.
(d) Practicing medicine without a license.
2. During Charlotte's labor, who did Sibyl send to be with her until Sibyl could get there?
(b) No one.
3. Who did Rand often spend long afternoons alone with when Sibyl was with clients?
(a) His mistress.
4. After going out to warm up her car, what did Sibyl discover when she returned to Charlotte's room?
(a) Charlotte had stopped bleeding.
(b) The baby died.
(c) Charlotte died while she was out.
(d) Charlotte had passed out.
5. What was the profession of the person who testified that Charlotte's medical history should have prevented her from participating in a home birth?
(c) Medical examiner.
(d) Midwife turned Ob-Gyn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first took Connie to the Bedford home?
2. What did the jury do during Anne's testimony that made Connie uneasy?
3. What did Sibyl try to do after delivering Charlotte's baby?
4. What did Hastings get the nurse-midwife who testified to admit in his cross-examination of her?
5. What was Sibyl instructed not to do as part of her bail agreement?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)