|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Charlotte experience pain during labor?
(a) In her chest.
(b) In her back.
(c) In her head.
(d) In her legs.
2. What does Sibyl's attorney compare Charlotte's death to?
(a) A car crash.
(b) A symphony.
(c) Elvis' death.
(d) A plane crash.
3. What charge did Hastings hope for after it was determined that Sibyl would be charged?
(a) Negligent homicide.
(b) Involuntary manslaughter.
(c) Pre-meditated murder.
(d) First-degree murder.
4. What time was Charlotte ready to begin pushing?
(b) After midnight.
(c) Around five in the morning.
5. What factors made Sibyl decide to take Charlotte to the hospital?
(a) Heart rate and fever.
(b) Vomiting and delirium.
(c) Blood pressure and blood.
(d) Blood and back labor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the medical examiner say he found in Charlotte's abdomen?
2. During Charlotte's labor, who did Sibyl send to be with her until Sibyl could get there?
3. What was the profession of the person who testified that Charlotte's medical history should have prevented her from participating in a home birth?
4. What charge did Hastings warn the Danforth's the state could charge Sibyl with?
5. What did the autopsy report reveal was the cause of Charlotte's death?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)