|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the state trooper say he saw in the Bedford's sink?
(a) A bloody pillow.
(c) A great deal of blood.
(d) The knife Sibyl used for the C-section.
2. What date was referenced in Sibyl's notebook that caused Connie to read further?
(a) Connie's birthday.
(b) The day Sibyl met Hastings.
(c) August 23.
(d) March 15.
3. What time of the day did Charlotte go into labor?
4. How did Connie enter the house on the night she came home late in Chapter 17?
(a) The back door.
(b) The front door.
(c) Through the window of her mother's office.
(d) Through her bedroom window.
5. Where was the arch of blood supposed to have been coming from?
(a) Charlotte's nostrils.
(b) Charlotte's abdomen.
(c) A cut in Sibyl's hand.
(d) Charlotte's vaginal area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alternative possibility did Hastings offer Sibyl in Chapter 12?
2. What does Connie do at the Bedford home?
3. What did the male past-patient that Tanner put on the stand say in his testimony?
4. What did the medical examiner say he found in Charlotte's abdomen?
5. Who did the state call as their first witness?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)