|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Anne object to Sibyl doing for Charlotte?
(a) Allowing her to give birth at home.
(b) Breaking her water.
(c) Treating her anemia.
(d) Calling an ambulance.
2. What was the name given to the baby Sibyl delivered from Charlotte's womb?
3. Who did the state call as their first witness?
(a) A state trooper.
(d) The medical examiner.
4. How did Sibyl feel about her attorney's assessment of Charlotte's death?
(a) It made her angry.
(b) She agreed wholeheartedly.
(c) She was ambivalent.
(d) She did not agree.
5. What did Anne do at the end of her testimony?
(a) Stated Sibyl did not kill Charlotte.
(b) Accused Sibyl of murder.
(c) Refused to answer any more questions.
(d) Became very calm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alternative possibility did Hastings offer Sibyl in Chapter 12?
2. Stephen Hastings brought in experts on what two things before Sibyl had been charged?
3. What did the female past-patient that Tanner put on the stand say in her testimony?
4. What did Anne's testimony cause the jury to do?
5. What is the name of the investigator Stephen Hastings hired?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)