|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Hermia and Helena insult about each other as they fight in the woods?
2. What do the actors ask their missing fellow to tell them?
3. What awakens Titania at the beginning of Act 3?
4. Where is Theseus when he asks for a specific form of entertainment?
5. What did Oberon ask Titania to do with the Indian child while she was in love with Bottom?
Essay Topic 1
Which character did you relate with the most in this play? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the play?
Essay Topic 2
This play takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Shakespeare have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 3
Valor and honor were themes that were very important to many of the characters in this play. Where did this theme of valor and honor present itself and how did these occurrences affect the characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)