|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Puck chase away the other actors after he changed Bottom's head into that of an ass?
2. Who does Puck blame for the contention among the four lovers of Athens?
3. Who does Bottom have to be romantic with in the mini-play?
4. What character will be missing in the play if the actors cannot find their missing fellow in Act 4, Scene 2?
5. Where is Theseus when he asks for a specific form of entertainment?
Essay Topic 1
What were some of the forms of foreshadowing used in this play, and how did those moments affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Choosing sides was a theme that was presented in this play. Give examples of characters choosing sides, and tell how it affected the characters involved.
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this play, and how do these instances affect the characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)