|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bottom insist that their mini-play needs at the beginning of Act 3?
2. What does Titania do with Bottom when her fairy attendants leave her alone with him?
3. What does Bottom ask of Titania while they are together in the woods?
4. Who is in Act 4, Scene 1, but unseen by Titania?
5. Who brings the actors some news at the end of Act 4?
Essay Topic 1
Which character did you relate with the most in this play? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the play?
Essay Topic 2
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this play?
Essay Topic 3
Many different characters in this play were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how did persuasion affect the course of the plot?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)