|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oberon tell Puck he had done instead of turning false love true?
(a) Ended all chances of love.
(b) Spread sorrow and confusion.
(c) Turned true love false.
(d) Turned false love even falser.
2. What does Puck do to Bottom while he is off-stage during his second rehearsal for the mini-play?
(a) Gives him the head of an ass.
(b) Causes him to shout everything he says.
(c) Muffles his language.
(d) Strikes him blind.
3. Why do Hippolyta and Theseus enter the woods after Titania and Oberon leave?
(a) They are on a hunt.
(b) They are looking for Hermia.
(c) They are searching for fairies.
(d) They are trying to elope together.
4. What form of entertainment has Theseus asked for?
(a) A comic routine.
(b) A dance.
(c) A song.
(d) A play.
5. Who does Oberon send Puck to find as he places the love juice on Demetrius's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bottom ask of Titania while they are together in the woods?
2. What does Bottom say when he awakens after his night with Titania?
3. What does Bottom say about his face while he is lounging with Titania?
4. What is Titania doing at the beginning of Act 3?
5. Who are the characters in Act 4, Scene 2 looking for?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)