|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Hermia and Helena insult about each other as they fight in the woods?
(a) Their lack of wealth.
(b) Their age.
(c) Their looks.
(d) Their selfishness.
2. What will happen if the actors are unable to find their missing fellow in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) They will find someone else.
(b) The play will be better than it would have been.
(c) The play will be ruined.
(d) They will have to improvise.
3. What news is brought to the actors at the end of Act 4?
(a) Snout is injured.
(b) Bottom has been found.
(c) The duke is married.
(d) Lysander was thrown in prison.
4. After Bottom has been enchanted by Puck, who chases the other actors?
5. Who is in Act 4, Scene 1, but unseen by Titania?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people were wed at the end of Act 4?
2. What do the actors ask their missing fellow to tell them?
3. What does Bottom ask of Titania while they are together in the woods?
4. Who does Bottom have to be romantic with in the mini-play?
5. What do the other actors do when they see what Puck has done to Bottom during the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bottom promise to tell his fellow companions in Act 4, Scene 2?
2. What does Puck do when he sees the actors rehearsing in the woods?
3. What does Oberon plan to do while Puck is resolving the confusion among the Athenians?
4. How does Puck clear up the confusion among the four lovers of Athens?
5. What will happen if the actors are unable to find their missing fellow in Act 4, Scene 2?
6. Who was married in Act 4, Scene 2?
7. Why does Oberon want Puck to wait until Titania wakes up to change Bottom's head?
8. How do the other actors respond to what Puck does to Bottom, and why is Bottom so surprised by this reaction?
9. What does Titania do when she awakens to Bottom's singing in the woods?
10. What do the Fairy King and Queen want to do at Theseus's wedding and why?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)