|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oberon tell Puck he had done instead of turning false love true?
(a) Ended all chances of love.
(b) Turned true love false.
(c) Spread sorrow and confusion.
(d) Turned false love even falser.
2. Where does Act 3 begin?
(a) The woods.
(b) Theseus's palace.
(d) Quince's house.
3. How many people were wed at the end of Act 4?
4. Who is the first to flee the scene when Hermia and Helena are fighting in the woods?
5. Why does Helena think Lysander and Demetrius are playing a trick on her when she is alone with them in the woods?
(a) They have teased her like this before.
(b) They are fawning over her like they were for Hermia.
(c) They seem to be laughing.
(d) They are not in their right minds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bottom insist that their mini-play needs at the beginning of Act 3?
2. Who does Puck blame for the contention among the four lovers of Athens?
3. What does Bottom say about his face while he is lounging with Titania?
4. What are the actors doing at the beginning of Act 3?
5. What do the other actors do when they see what Puck has done to Bottom during the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)