Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to flee the scene when Hermia and Helena are fighting in the woods?
2. Where does Act 3 begin?
(a) The woods.
(b) Quince's house.
(d) Theseus's palace.
3. What does Theseus say when he hears that the two couples want to be married?
(a) He says they will be married that day.
(b) He orders Hermia to obey her father.
(c) He says it is not his or Egeus's decision to make.
(d) He says he will do the honor right there in the woods.
4. After Bottom has been enchanted by Puck, who chases the other actors?
5. Where is Theseus when he asks for a specific form of entertainment?
(a) In his house.
(b) In the town square of Athens.
(c) At his wedding.
(d) In the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oberon plan to do while Puck fixes the contention between the lovers from Athens?
2. What does Demetrius do when he wakes up to see Helena in the woods?
3. What does Bottom ask of Titania while they are together in the woods?
4. What do the actors think has happened to their missing fellow?
5. Where is Act 4, Scene 2 played out?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)