|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bottom feel needs to be explained to all the audiences who see their mini-play?
(a) That the lion is really a man.
(b) That it is about love.
(c) That they are not professional actors.
(d) That the deaths are not real.
2. What do the actors ask their missing fellow to tell them?
(a) Why he was so late.
(b) If he can perform.
(c) If he is alright.
(d) Where he has been.
3. What does Bottom ask of Titania while they are together in the woods?
(a) Food and music.
(c) Rest and comfort.
(d) Water and ointments.
4. Who are the characters in Act 4, Scene 2 looking for?
5. What does Egeus say when he hears that Hermia tried to elope?
(a) He commands her to return home never to leave.
(b) He tells Hermia she is no longer his daughter.
(c) He tells Lysander he will be hung for this.
(d) He tells Demetrius she is now his.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Demetrius do after Hermia leaves to go find Lysander?
2. How does Puck discover that he placed the love potion on the wrong Athenian man?
3. What was Titania dreaming about before she wakes up in the woods with Bottom?
4. Which if the following is NOT one of the fairy attendants ordered to serve Bottom?
5. Why is Oberon so hateful towards the Indian child?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)