|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of Titania's attendants?
2. What did Oberon ask Titania to do with the Indian child while she was in love with Bottom?
(a) To kill the Indian child.
(b) To give the Indian child to his mother.
(c) To let the Indian child go.
(d) To give him the Indian child.
3. Where do Titania and Oberon plan to go after they are reconciled?
(b) To sleep.
(c) Theseus's wedding.
(d) To their own joined castle.
4. Who sees the actors rehearsing their play at the beginning of Act 3?
5. How does Titania feel about Bottom once she awakes and finds him in her bower?
(a) She finds him funny.
(b) She still loves him.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She is furious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oberon tell Puck he had done instead of turning false love true?
2. What does Titania do with Bottom when her fairy attendants leave her alone with him?
3. Why is Bottom so surprised at the reaction he gets from the other actors after Puck has enchanted him?
4. What form of entertainment has Theseus asked for?
5. What does Bottom do when he is left alone after the second rehearsal for the mini-play?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bottom think needs to be explained to the audience at the beginning of their mini-play?
2. What will happen if the actors are unable to find their missing fellow in Act 4, Scene 2?
3. Who does Oberon blame for the confusion with the Athenians and why?
4. Why does Oberon want Puck to wait until Titania wakes up to change Bottom's head?
5. How does Puck clear up the confusion among the four lovers of Athens?
6. Who does Puck blame for the confusion with the Athenians and why?
7. What does Bottom plan to do after he wakes up alone in the woods?
8. What happens to Bottom when he wakes up alone in the woods?
9. What does Puck do to Bottom when he leaves the stage during the rehearsal in the woods?
10. How do the other actors respond to what Puck does to Bottom, and why is Bottom so surprised by this reaction?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)