|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bottom so surprised at the reaction he gets from the other actors after Puck has enchanted him?
(a) He did not know they were so cowardly.
(b) He does not notice the difference.
(c) He wanted them to help him.
(d) He thought they were his friends.
2. What does Bottom say when he awakens after his night with Titania?
(a) He should be honored.
(b) He is angry at Titania for leaving him.
(c) It was a dream.
(d) He is sad to have it end so soon.
3. Who sees the actors rehearsing their play at the beginning of Act 3?
4. Which one of the following are not one of the first four characters to enter Act 4, Scene 2?
5. How do the actors react to the entrance of their missing fellow in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) They are thrilled.
(b) They are dissappointed.
(c) They are nonplussed.
(d) They are concerned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which if the following is NOT one of the fairy attendants ordered to serve Bottom?
2. Where do Titania and Oberon plan to go after they are reconciled?
3. What does Puck do to Bottom while he is off-stage during his second rehearsal for the mini-play?
4. How is Puck told to lead Lysander and Demetrius away from one another?
5. What form of entertainment has Theseus asked for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Oberon want Puck to wait until Titania wakes up to change Bottom's head?
2. What does Bottom plan to do after he wakes up alone in the woods?
3. Who does Oberon blame for the confusion with the Athenians and why?
4. How does Demetrius respond to the news that by law, he can now marry Hermia?
5. What does Oberon find that will help him reverse the effects of he love juice?
6. What does Titania do when she awakens to Bottom's singing in the woods?
7. Why are Oberon and Puck in such a hurry to clear up the amusing confusion they have caused during the night?
8. What does Puck do to Bottom when he leaves the stage during the rehearsal in the woods?
9. Who does Puck blame for the confusion with the Athenians and why?
10. Who are the actors looking for in Act 4, Scene 2 and why?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)