|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters Act 3, Scene 2 as Puck and the Fairy King are discussing Titania's new love?
(a) Helena and Hermia.
(b) Demetrius and Helena.
(c) Lysander and Helena.
(d) Hermia and Lysander.
2. What do the actors ask their missing fellow to tell them?
(a) Where he has been.
(b) Why he was so late.
(c) If he can perform.
(d) If he is alright.
3. Why does Hermia think Lysander left her alone in the woods?
(a) Demetrius killed him.
(b) He was frightened away.
(c) He went to get her some food.
(d) He thought she had left him.
4. What does Bottom say when he awakens after his night with Titania?
(a) He is angry at Titania for leaving him.
(b) He is sad to have it end so soon.
(c) It was a dream.
(d) He should be honored.
5. After Bottom has been enchanted by Puck, who chases the other actors?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Titania and Oberon plan to go after they are reconciled?
2. Who does Bottom have to be romantic with in the mini-play?
3. What happens when Titania first wakes up in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What does Demetrius do when he wakes up to see Helena in the woods?
5. What does Bottom feel needs to be explained to all the audiences who see their mini-play?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)