Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
(b) Standing still.
(c) Dancing about the stage.
2. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
3. Who does Oberon ask to help him in his plot to punish his wife?
(c) His fairy attendants.
4. Why does Lysander think he deserves Hermia as his bride?
(a) He is smart.
(b) He has wooed her well.
(c) He is wealthy.
(d) He is from noble blood.
5. Why is Helena unable to continue running when she enters Act 2, Scene 2 after Puck exits?
(a) She sees Lysander.
(b) She hurt her foot.
(c) She is too tired.
(d) She is heart broken.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the actors in the mini-play plan to meet again for their second rehearsal?
2. What solution do the actors find to resolve Flute's complaint about his assigned part?
3. What has Titania stolen that has upset her husband?
4. How many fairies remain with Titania when she goes to sleep?
5. What can now be done with the flower Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Helena so frustrated about having to woo Demetrius?
2. Why does Oberon want Puck to wait until Titania wakes up to change Bottom's head?
3. How does Quince resolve Flute's worries about his assigned role in the mini-play?
4. How did Thisbe's cloak get blood on it in the mini-play?
5. What will happen if the actors are unable to find their missing fellow in Act 4, Scene 2?
6. What does Bottom say the Lion must do before he begins his part in the mini-play?
7. What is so ironic about Bottom's name?
8. What do the actors think have happened to their missing companion?
9. Where do the actors hope to perform their mini-play?
10. What do the Fairy King and Queen want to do at Theseus's wedding and why?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)