|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the actors ask their missing fellow to tell them?
(a) If he is alright.
(b) If he can perform.
(c) Why he was so late.
(d) Where he has been.
2. Why does Hermia think Lysander left her alone in the woods?
(a) He went to get her some food.
(b) He was frightened away.
(c) Demetrius killed him.
(d) He thought she had left him.
3. What do the actors think has happened to their missing fellow?
(a) He was thrown in prison.
(b) He ran away.
(c) He got lost in a strange city.
(d) He was transported in the woods.
4. How many people were wed at the end of Act 4?
5. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of Titania's attendants?
6. Who is the first to flee the scene when Hermia and Helena are fighting in the woods?
7. What does Titania do with Bottom when her fairy attendants leave her alone with him?
8. Who does Bottom have to be romantic with in the mini-play?
9. Where does Act 3 begin?
(a) Theseus's palace.
(c) The woods.
(d) Quince's house.
10. Which if the following is NOT one of the fairy attendants ordered to serve Bottom?
11. Who is in Act 4, Scene 1, but unseen by Titania?
12. Who was married at the same time as Theseus?
(a) Titania and Oberon.
(b) Bottom and Cobweb.
(c) Puck and Peasblossom.
(d) Helena and Demetrius.
13. Why did Puck chase away the other actors after he changed Bottom's head into that of an ass?
(a) He wanted to place enchantments on them as well.
(b) He did not want to get caught.
(c) He did not want them to tell Bottom about his new head.
(d) He wanted Titania to only see Bottom.
14. How is Puck told to lead Lysander and Demetrius away from one another?
(a) Mimic the voice of Helena.
(b) Appear as Helena.
(c) Cause one to fall asleep.
(d) Take one by the hand and lead him away.
15. What is Titania doing at the beginning of Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Egeus say when he hears that Hermia tried to elope?
2. Who enters Act 3, Scene 2 as Puck and the Fairy King are discussing Titania's new love?
3. Which one of the following are not one of the first four characters to enter Act 4, Scene 2?
4. After Bottom has been enchanted by Puck, who chases the other actors?
5. What reason does Lysander give Hermia for leaving her alone in the woods?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)