|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the actors last see their missing fellow?
(a) At his house.
(b) In the woods.
(c) At Quince's house.
(d) On a street in Athens.
2. When does Oberon want Puck to undo the enchantment on Bottom?
(a) Before Titania wakes up.
(b) After Titania has had her love spell reversed.
(c) Just as the sun rises.
3. Who does Puck blame for the contention among the four lovers of Athens?
(c) Robin Goodfellow.
4. Which one of the following are not one of the first four characters to enter Act 4, Scene 2?
5. Who does Bottom have to be romantic with in the mini-play?
6. How does Titania feel about Bottom once she awakes and finds him in her bower?
(a) She is furious.
(b) She hates him.
(c) She finds him funny.
(d) She still loves him.
7. Who does Oberon send Puck to find as he places the love juice on Demetrius's eyes?
8. Who enters Act 3, Scene 2 as Puck and the Fairy King are discussing Titania's new love?
(a) Demetrius and Helena.
(b) Lysander and Helena.
(c) Hermia and Lysander.
(d) Helena and Hermia.
9. Where is Theseus when he asks for a specific form of entertainment?
(a) In the town square of Athens.
(b) In the woods.
(c) In his house.
(d) At his wedding.
10. Who tells the Fairy King about Titania's new love for Bottom?
11. How many people were wed at the end of Act 4?
12. What news is brought to the actors at the end of Act 4?
(a) Snout is injured.
(b) The duke is married.
(c) Lysander was thrown in prison.
(d) Bottom has been found.
13. What does Bottom insist that their mini-play needs at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) A prologue.
(b) An epilogue.
(c) A song.
(d) A narrator.
14. Who is the first to flee the scene when Hermia and Helena are fighting in the woods?
15. What does Titania continue to offer Bottom while they are together in the woods?
(a) Food and music.
(b) Rest and comfort.
(d) Water and ointments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the actors ask their missing fellow to tell them?
2. What does Bottom feel needs to be explained to all the audiences who see their mini-play?
3. What was Titania dreaming about before she wakes up in the woods with Bottom?
4. What happens when Titania first wakes up in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Who enters the scene at the very end of Act 4, Scene 2?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)