Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to flee the scene when Hermia and Helena are fighting in the woods?
2. Where does Act 3 begin?
(a) The woods.
(b) Quince's house.
(d) Theseus's palace.
3. What does Theseus say when he hears that the two couples want to be married?
(a) He says they will be married that day.
(b) He orders Hermia to obey her father.
(c) He says it is not his or Egeus's decision to make.
(d) He says he will do the honor right there in the woods.
4. After Bottom has been enchanted by Puck, who chases the other actors?
5. Where is Theseus when he asks for a specific form of entertainment?
(a) In his house.
(b) In the town square of Athens.
(c) At his wedding.
(d) In the woods.
6. What does Oberon plan to do while Puck fixes the contention between the lovers from Athens?
(a) Release Titania from her spell.
(b) Find an herb to reverse the effects of the love juice.
(c) Take the Indian baby.
(d) Watch Titania with Bottom.
7. What does Demetrius do when he wakes up to see Helena in the woods?
(a) Decides to fight Lysander for her hand.
(b) Falls in love with her.
(d) Kisses her.
8. What does Bottom ask of Titania while they are together in the woods?
(a) Water and ointments.
(b) Rest and comfort.
(c) Food and music.
9. What do the actors think has happened to their missing fellow?
(a) He was transported in the woods.
(b) He was thrown in prison.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He got lost in a strange city.
10. Where is Act 4, Scene 2 played out?
(a) Quince's house.
(b) The woods.
(c) A street in Athens.
(d) Theseus's castle.
11. Why is Bottom so surprised at the reaction he gets from the other actors after Puck has enchanted him?
(a) He thought they were his friends.
(b) He does not notice the difference.
(c) He did not know they were so cowardly.
(d) He wanted them to help him.
12. Why is Oberon so hateful towards the Indian child?
(a) It is taking all of his wife's attention.
(b) It is wiser than he is.
(c) He fears it will gain too many powers.
(d) He does not approve of changelings.
13. How many people were wed at the end of Act 4?
14. Why does Hermia think Lysander left her alone in the woods?
(a) He thought she had left him.
(b) Demetrius killed him.
(c) He went to get her some food.
(d) He was frightened away.
15. How do the actors react to the entrance of their missing fellow in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) They are concerned.
(b) They are dissappointed.
(c) They are nonplussed.
(d) They are thrilled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Demetrius do after Hermia leaves to go find Lysander?
2. Who coaches Flute with his lines while they rehearse the mini-play for the second time?
3. What does the news brought to the actors at the end of Act 4 mean for their mini-play?
4. What do the actors ask their missing fellow to tell them?
5. How does Theseus wake the four Athenian lovers when he finds them in the woods?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)