|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says they would be better at the role assigned to Snug in the mini-play?
2. What role in the mini-play is Bottom assigned?
(a) The Lion.
3. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
(a) Egeus is Hermia's god-father.
(b) Egeus is Hermia's uncle.
(c) Egeus is Hermia's cousin.
(d) Egeus is Hermia's father.
4. What does Snug's assigned role in the mini-play mostly consist of?
(a) Standing still.
(c) Dancing about the stage.
5. What will happen on the same day that Hermia announces her decision about whom to marry?
(a) Theseus will get married.
(b) Her sentence will be placed on her.
(c) Her reputation will either be enhanced or tarnished.
(d) The war will officially be over.
6. Who does Egeus want Hermia to marry?
7. Where does Lysander choose to move after Hermia is told to make her decision about whom to marry?
(a) To live with his aunt.
(b) To live at the castle.
(c) To Rome.
(d) To Athens.
8. Where does Act 2 begin?
(a) In Puck's house.
(b) On a street in Athens.
(c) At Titania's Castle.
(d) In the woods.
9. What is another name for Puck?
(c) Robin Goodfellow.
(d) Jack Frost.
10. What does Bottom brag about when he first comes on Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His acting abilities.
(b) His ability to memorize long pieces of literature.
(c) His popularity among the people.
(d) His wealth.
11. What happened to the flower that Oberon saw get hit with something unique?
(a) It multiplied.
(b) It grew rapidly.
(c) It died.
(d) It changed colors.
12. How does Puck say he entertains the King of the Fairies?
(a) Writing poetry.
(c) Singing songs.
(d) Pulling pranks.
13. In Act 2, Scene 1, who is the first to exit the scene after the fight between the Fairy King and queen?
(a) The fairy attendants.
14. Who says they would be better at the part Flute has been assigned in the mini-play?
15. Whom does Puck meet with at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A Sprite.
(b) A queen.
(c) A Fairy.
(d) A king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hermia want to marry?
2. What has the fighting between the Fairy King and queen caused in the mortal realm?
3. Why does Flute say he is unable to play the part he is assigned in the mini-play?
4. What about Lysander causes Puck to mistake his identity?
5. What is Starveling's occupation?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)