Short Answer Questions Key
1. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
2. Where does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
3. How long does Theseus have until he is married to his fiance at the beginning of the play?
4. What does Theseus tell Philostrate to tell the people at the beginning of the play?
To celebrate his wedding.
5. How are Hermia and Egeus related?
Egeus is Hermia's father.
6. How did Theseus meet his future bride?
In the war.
7. Where is Theseus's fiance from?
8. What is Theseus's future bride's name?
This section contains 4,662 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)